• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
but you're voting/requesting for a ban which they already determined was a no-no, are you not?

Que?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I vote that voting or requesting to unban someone is an offense that results in a time out or ban.

+1

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
I remember the mods saying something about cracking down on requests for bans in the Mod thread. Just pointin out tho.
Oh, I believe you were commenting on the irony of my previous post (in a poorly worded and confusing way)? Yes, it was intentional. If that's what you were asking. Plus, rules are for small-timers. Look at how many posts I have.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
no, nothing new in there for a few days. What have you lost?

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
no, nothing new in there for a few days. What have you lost?

guess my mind was playing tricks on me. I looked in "my posts" and it looked different than it did an hour before, but I couldn't find what thread it was.

N2S: stop LSD
frown.gif

laphroaig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
It's too late ... I've already found the new avatar: Understated, no?
Very; my heart skipped a beat. But I'll only believe it once you post in the MC flip flop threak.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it might be time to put the serious hammer down on SW&D WAYWT, **** is unreadable with all the BS **** talking, sex talking, and circle jerking. The amount of meaningful discussion has hit an all time low.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
I think it might be time to the serious hammer down on SW&D WAYWT, **** is unreadable among all the BS **** talking, sex talking, and circle jerking. The amount of meaningful discussion has hit an all time low.

It's that idiot Kent's fault. If they would just ban him, everything would be cool.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The pretty face/hot body thread should be an embarrassment to the whole forum. I thought that derailing it might rescue our collective dignity but my efforts were thwarted by those who would turn this place into a public restroom toilet stall. I hang my head in shame for that thread.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
The pretty face/hot body thread should be an embarrassment to the whole forum. I thought that derailing it might rescue our collective dignity but my efforts were thwarted by those who would turn this place into a public restroom toilet stall. I hang my head in shame for that thread.

Well, you and Fuuma tried valiantly, but you can't fix 14-year-olds.

Re: derailing, I nearly asked Rube why he chose his wife in the first place, but then I decided it wasn't worth crawling down that rabbit hole.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads