Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

By the way, the time on the forum just got all messed up, I think. I know it's DST, but the forum is telling me it's 1:11am, my phone says 7:11am, and my TV says 3:11am. I'm very confused.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

3. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Seriously. Poor ol' Spalla gets the boot, but Crackbaby gets to roam free?

It is now taken care of. Thanks, mod team! [​IMG]

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Can we give aj_del the custom title of "Ghost Whisperer", due to his ability to pull out every old time poster in the history of SF with his glory days threak?

5. Xiaogou

Xiaogou Senior member

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

StyleGuru

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...59#post4232059

What about this is spam? He's had 6 posts, none of which have any links or anything like that. A guy that likes Oakleys isn't automatically trying to spam them.

7. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Perhaps it is time to change the OP of Nick M.'s thread, or at least unpin it. There are still posters lured by it into posting a blue cube. [​IMG] I read Matt submitted this domain, but for me it has never worked well (as a viewer). If a poster happens to use IS, fine, but why actively point new ones to such a half assed service?

8. manny44

manny44 Member

oh, gee, now that another noob came out of nowhere in support, this complaint seems much more justified now. [​IMG]

Yeah very funny. Unfortunately I am not a very big fan of sarcasm, so i will pass.

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

10. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

11. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

I have a serious and legit complaint to launch here... why is it that NOBODY seems to put the SIZES in the titles of their for sale threads. It's crazy! What's the point of just listing expensive brand names? you gonna stroke your ego with the viewcount? It's a pain in the ass because 90% of the people click just out of interest (any maybe to comment - ie free bump) on stuff that's not even relevant to them. I think this makes for a negative B&S experience and for taht reason I think it should be enforced to some extent that sellers have to post even a general size range in their titles...

anyone?

12. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Perhaps it is time to change the OP of Nick M.'s thread, or at least unpin it. There are still posters lured by it into posting a blue cube. [​IMG] I read Matt submitted this domain, but for me it has never worked well (as a viewer). If a poster happens to use IS, fine, but why actively point new ones to such a half assed service?
    Anybody on the top floor got a line on what's up with ImageShack?
    I submitted our domain, though I see some imageshack images just fine. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Are these not showing up for other people?

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

None of those three are showing up for me, bossman.

14. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Weird, why does it work for me? What do you see there? I guess we can add Imageshack to the list of companies that are attempting to kill themselves off.

15. Archivist

Archivist Senior member

J I can not see any of those. I see a placholder and a notenthis site violates the imageshack tos. In some post I randomly see a couple of images and a lot of thes tos placeholders. Question are you personaly authenticated at imageshack when you see the images? Sorry about the typos doing this off my phone.