Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

Thanks fellas. I'm getting it now, if there's any thread to throw someone under teh bus, it's this one, especially when a mod is poasting. Kthx!

Sheesh, you're an emo SOB aren't you?

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Thanks fellas. I'm getting it now, if there's any thread to throw someone under teh bus, it's this one, especially when a mod is poasting. Kthx!

Bris, I don't know your circumstances or the whole history of what's gone down. I can say that I've read a lot more from you than anyone else on how badly you feel you've been mistreated, than anyone else whose been timed out or banned. Most people say 'whoops, ah well', accept what they've done and come back with a sort of fresh start, but you've been persistent in creating new handles during your time out and - I don't have examples here - taking on a generally whiny/victim tone in a few posts that I have read. When you consider that the mods in general are pretty even-handed, and particularly Matt & Fok, I don't think you've been unfairly victimized. But this victim posture is turning me off.

3. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I don't understand how a banned person can still post. Is bris like the undead? A zombie or something?

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Sheesh, you're an emo SOB aren't you?

Please alert Piob of this new development in the SF-emo world, thanks.

5. Matt

Matt [email protected]

so let me get this straight... you squeal about the lack of transparency and how you have been victimized you repeat the squeal when it seems unheard you get it laid out for you you agree with the layout others agree with the layout you whine that the others are 'throwing you under a bus' because a mod responded TO YOUR REQUEST this is great [​IMG]

6. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I don't understand how a banned person can still post. Is bris like the undead? A zombie or something?
    see the second to last item in my list....as best I can ascertain, he is posting from the account that wasn't banned, just timed out. The other 5 (!) were banned. Grossly unfairly I might add. The time out ended on this particular account, and back he came.

7. bigbris1

bigbris1 Senior member

I try to find a silver lining in everything so what I can say I got out of these few pages is where I stand with a few people.

8. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

I try to find a silver lining in everything so what I can say I got out of these few pages is where I stand with a few people.

You've brought this up time, and time, and time again - and I just don't understand how your relationship with other people on this forum has been affected by their commentary on your ongoing issues. This picture you are conveying, to me at least, is that: you read a post where you feel like you have been betrayed by the poster, a quiver goes across your lower lip at the same time as a single tear runs down your cheek, you then go down into the basement (are you already in the basement?) and X-out the avatar of the person who "betrayed" you.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I have not seen someone use the word "insolent" in a very long time. It was good to read.

10. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

In case I'm not one of those few people; your whining annoys the shit out of me and I wish you were banned.

Hope this helps.

11. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I have not seen someone use the word "insolent" in a very long time. It was good to read.

I use it all the time.

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Are you the guy that posted pics of your wife's tits and butt?

I use it all the time.

I can totally see this.

13. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

In case I'm not one of those few people; your whining annoys the shit out of me and I wish you were banned.

Hope this helps.

I decided not to post similar feelings and as of yet haven't.

By the way, I seem to recall Matt's list is deficient as there has been more banning done.

Someone should explain that (one(?))(.)

14. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I use it all the time.

I do too, when referring to our son and his behavioral issues. Actually, I use 'insolent' and 'indolent' both quite a bit, keeping in mind that they are similar and frequently both applicable to a situation, but are not interchangeable.

15. tonylumpkin

tonylumpkin Senior member

Actually, I use 'insolent' and 'indolent' both quite a bit, keeping in mind that they are similar and frequently both applicable to a situation, but are not interchangeable.

You must have gone to catholic school. Only a nun can leave you with that.