1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

This is the heart of the recent crisis. Though for all I know you staged the whole thing yourself.

I could not care less about your views on abortion. As a general matter, I think you are scum and always have.

Wait....seriously?

2. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Same goes for gdl...just a general anger.
    I assure you I am not angry at all. Why would I be angry? You make me feel good about myself.

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

4. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]opcorn:

If MS had someone PM manton dictures that is pretty fucked up.

5. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

[​IMG]opcorn:

If MS had someone PM manton dictures that is pretty fucked up.

No one PMed him dictures. I know because I was the sock.

6. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

You are worse than vox.

7. haganah

haganah Senior member

The guy is not funny. He can be a dick or be stupid and if he's funny, that would be redeeming. He's just not funny. And sometimes I wonder if he is the same person as his 3 or 4 supporters on here - early 20s unfunny jackasses...like really, really, unfunny. You make suicide seem appealing when you write kinda unfunny.

8. Redwoood

Redwoood Senior member

No one PMed him dictures. I know because I was the sock.

huh? Well, I don't think you can know who sent Manton what.
    where exactly is that exchange where sending dictures to Manton is being discussed?

9. NORE

NORE Senior member

Is it possible to get a pop up notification when you get a PM? I've had a couple that I randomly found out about. Thx.

10. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

I'm pretty sure j specifically asked that this crap not clutter up this thread. But I do have a thread-appropriate question: if Metro has admitted more than once to having socks, why has nothing been done about it?

11. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Is it possible to get a pop up notification when you get a PM? I've had a couple that I randomly found out about. Thx.

There should be a setting for this.

12. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

yah go to User CP. its under "Edit Options" and will be the last option in the second box titled 'private messaging'

13. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

huh? Well, I don't think you can know who sent Manton what.
    where exactly is that exchange where sending dictures to Manton is being discussed?

Huh? I don't care what anyone else sent him. The only time I suggested to a member to send him pics, I was suggesting it to my own sock. That is how I know I was never responsible for anyone sending him dictures. Whatever other members choose to do of their own volition is beyond my control. Thread was epic and has since been squirreled by mods.

I'm pretty sure j specifically asked that this crap not clutter up this thread. But I do have a thread-appropriate question: if Metro has admitted more than once to having socks, why has nothing been done about it?

My socks are all banned, to answer your question.

14. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

15. oneeightyseven

o rly

http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=53826

Also merkur is going strong, last I checked.

isn't AB a real person? he gave some good advice in my 'i wanna be rich' thread. and merkur makes my life with his short and sweet posts. lol

16. NORE

NORE Senior member

There should be a setting for this.

yah go to User CP. its under "Edit Options" and will be the last option in the second box titled 'private messaging'

Much appreciated.

17. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

The guy is not funny. He can be a dick or be stupid and if he's funny, that would be redeeming. He's just not funny. And sometimes I wonder if he is the same person as his 3 or 4 supporters on here - early 20s unfunny jackasses...like really, really, unfunny. You make suicide seem appealing when you write kinda unfunny.
    2. Keep DT in ST and out of MC, or I'll have to give you a lonnnnnggggggg timeout. And posting this shit using a sock puppet is going to get you a longer one.
    Besides the seepage of dumb outside Dumb Threads, which is a problem, DT is just not funny. The best stuff was organic, threads that started out somewhere else and got moved. Now it's too self conscious and try hard, all hai gais lookimee i make teh dum funneez durhur. . How many people still post to DT, a dozen? Close the damn thing, please.

18. oneeightyseven

Besides the seepage of dumb outside Dumb Threads, which is a problem, DT is just not funny.

The best stuff was organic, threads that started out somewhere else and got moved. Now it's too self conscious and try hard, all hai gais lookimee i make teh dum funneez durhur. .

How many people still post to DT, a dozen? Close the damn thing, please.

no thanks. no one is forcing you to go there.

19. merkur

merkur Senior member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  20. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

My socks are all banned, to answer your question.

That's not my point. Posting in multiple accounts is a bannable offense. Done with topic...not clogging up Transmod any more than necessary.

Besides the seepage of dumb outside Dumb Threads, which is a problem, DT is just not funny.

The best stuff was organic, threads that started out somewhere else and got moved. Now it's too self conscious and try hard, all hai gais lookimee i make teh dum funneez durhur. .

How many people still post to DT, a dozen? Close the damn thing, please.

You're perfectly welcome not to go there. There are plenty of times when there have only been a few new postings in Entertainment and Culture, GC, etc, but many new ones in DT.