• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Site Topics - Part II

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude I was born before the wheel was invented. I have no Idea what that even means

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What’s the reason for scrubbing an affiliate vendor thread of talk regarding the legal actions that the affiliate vendor has taken? I wasn’t particularly bothered by the legal action itself, but the mods’ censoring of the thread irks me.
MOE stupid

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
money over everything

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i hope the mod who keeps deleting my comments in the bespoke western shirt thread is at least getting a chuckle out of them

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi @LA Guy .

Would you chill at a bar where dudes openly talk about "some deluded feminist who just learned it the hard way"?

Totally hypothetical and not at all pulled from this website, of course.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was an omniscient mod, or at least about to be one.

That’s why I got unceremoniously demodified with no chance to advocate for myself.

They could see the extraordinary power I was amassing with each passing spam deletion and timeout threat. They knew that if they didn’t strip the mod tools from a man like me preemptively, there would come a day when I would open the site and instantly bond to it, giving me the ability to become a next-level mod-machine-human hybrid. They weren’t ready to take that risk because they’re not visionaries.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What’s the reason for scrubbing an affiliate vendor thread of talk regarding the legal actions that the affiliate vendor has taken? I wasn’t particularly bothered by the legal action itself, but the mods’ censoring of the thread irks me.
What thread was this???

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.