1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sin city

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by oDD_LotS, Jan 30, 2004.

1. oDD_LotS

oDD_LotS Senior member

I'm going to be spending some time in Las Vegas around the first week of March, and I'm looking for good suggestions on stores I should visit.

It'll be my only chance for a while to hit some of the more high-end places, and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm interested in both brand specific or general shops that cater to the "rocker" look.

I'm especially interested in:

Unique (distressed, customized, or otherwise unusual) denim

Distressed or customized leather goods

Unique dress shirts

I'm planning on hitting the Diesel store, and Art of Shaving, but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

*Is there anywhere in Vegas to check out Energie or Paper Denim and Cloth? I've been eyeing some pieces from both, and can't find them around here.

2. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

OL:

Everything of note is on the Strip. For malls there's the Fashion Show, Caesar's Forum, Bellagio, The Canal Shoppes at The Venetian, and Desert Passages at the Aladdin. All of the specialty stores which are my specialty (pardon the pun) are in one or the other of these, except for D. Fine, which also has a location in The Mirage.

I can again cut and paste from my transcript, but I know some of the info is outdated. Might be better just to walk the malls if you have the time.

There's also a great outlet mall S. of Vegas in Primm. I've heard the Last Call there is first rate.

3. FCS

FCS Senior member

4. DandySF

DandySF Senior member

The two-story Pal Zileri shop in the Venetian is sensational. I was just there and picked up a sharp navy blue crepe suit for 40% off. According to the salesman, it's the biggest selection of their stuff under a single roof. Plus, no tax if you live out of state and have the items shipped.