• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Similar gloves

emptym

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
8,801
Reaction score
4,410
Vintage stores are my favorite source for good quality gloves.
 

Macallan9

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
788
Reaction score
4
Might have to go bespoke to get plain black leather gloves.
 

Oyaji

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Order MTO at cheap price: la ganterie de Saint Junien is making Hermes gloves and sell them between 50 and 90 euros (no website-so order by phone/fax only)

Ganterie de Saint-Junien
18, rue Louis Codet
87200 Saint-Junien
France

l: +33 (0)5 55 02 26 64

More info if you are French litterate here and there

Better to order quickly as they may start Hermes making soon.
 

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
1,107
Originally Posted by Oyaji
Order MTO at cheap price: la ganterie de Saint Junien is making Hermes gloves and sell them between 50 and 90 euros (no website-so order by phone/fax only)

Ganterie de Saint-Junien
18, rue Louis Codet
87200 Saint-Junien
France

l: +33 (0)5 55 02 26 64

More info if you are French litterate here and there

Better to order quickly as they may start Hermes making soon.


Do they speak decent English?
 

Oyaji

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
I did for my wife and plan to order some for myself soon, the website makes definitely them easier to order.
Only issue was that they were not able to invoice without VAT.
 

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
2,096
Reaction score
45
Originally Posted by Oyaji
I did for my wife and plan to order some for myself soon, the website makes definitely them easier to order.
Only issue was that they were not able to invoice without VAT.


how much did it end up costing you?

materials? were they unlined?

i'm looking for pecari gloves (pecarry)
 

Oyaji

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
180
Reaction score
5
Originally Posted by blazingazn
how much did it end up costing you?

materials? were they unlined?

i'm looking for pecari gloves (pecarry)

70euro for lamb leather with delivery to Tokyo if I remember correctly.
They have cashmere lining but I dont think it will be a problem to get unlined one (or other material lining)
They do have pecari, the extra costing was not very high but I dont remember: do a google translate on the link I posted and you will get some additional information.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

  • I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

  • I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

  • I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

  • Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
438,683
Messages
9,455,284
Members
198,174
Latest member
RoyaleSockan
Top