• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silver Jeans

FreakyStyley

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here!
I guess Im just getting into the higher end quality things of fashion.
I was just wondering what everyone on here thought of Silver jeans. I just bought a pair of their Gaven line:
http://www.silverjeans.com/store/pro...ariationID=682
I got them for $60cdn. The store only had a 34 length, and I normally buy 30 and still get them hemmed up quite a bit (Im 5'6") so I guess I have to wash them in case they shrink a bit then take them to get tailored.
Whats everyone's opinion of my jeans, aswell as the brand in general?
I understand they arent the most high-end pair, but considering my other jeans consist of Gap, RL, Guess, Old Navy and Levi's I think they are probably my most high end pair I own now.

dongle

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the brand but the distressing, fake whiskers, and pockets aren't to my taste. Whatever, rock it anyway and change my mind.

shamshel

Reaction score
I dont usually like Silvers ultra-distressed look, but I have heard from many of my female friends that they fit extremely well. imo they have the same problem as R&R's, very nice fit on women, but the mens line just really leaves something to be desired

FreakyStyley

Reaction score
To be honest, I am not really a fan of the distressing either, but I figure they'll grow on me. I wanted a pair of darker jeans since I seem to wear dark more often (just seems to go with more things) but most of all I wanted a pair that fit well. As mentioned in my previous post my other jeans arent very good, and I think these fit better. Huge me ass and all.

Max

Reaction score
Hurt as ****.

slee1986

Reaction score
Although I would probably never buy those jeans, the price point of $59 is not that bad. However, they do look suspiciously like TR rip offs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads