1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Silver Dior Homme High Top Sneakers size 43.5/10.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Petitfroid, Nov 18, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petitfroid

Petitfroid Active Member

I bought these shoes at Barney's in NY in 2008. They were the last pair in stock and a half size too small for me, still bought them, but after attempting to wear them twice they just aren't working. They are really comfortable and lined in soft leather . The laces are still pristine white and the white soles are just as white as the day I bought them. I have also disinfected the bottom sole of the shoe because I am a bit of a clean freak. The silver leather has some creasing but you'll see the extent of any wear in the photos. Overall I'd give them a solid 9/10 in condition. I have the original box, dust bag and extra unused laces. They retailed at $615 plus taxes so I paid about $675 for them. The price is inclusive of shipping within North America without the box. As the box is so big it would increase shipping cost vastly but I will wrap and ship the shoes and all other parts well for shipping. Please feel free to PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.