1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Silvano Lattanzi Sz, 10 US

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by norcaltransplant, Nov 16, 2004.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Distinguished Member

PRICE: Sold, pending transfer of funds Silvano Lattanzi produces arguably the best shoes in the ready to wear market. Â While Lobb and Edward Green still incorporate machine made steps in their manufacturing, Lattanzi is a completely handmade, artisan grade shoe with a fit and finish on par or exceeding peers such as Kiton and Berluti. Â These samples are marked size 10 and were commissioned for Adam Derrick, To Boot New York. Â To Boot runs the shoe department at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC. Â These shoes are completely handmade and retail for an eye-opening $1695 or more depending on the style and finish. Â They have never been worn and tried on a handful of times (note the clean soles and minor creases across the toe box). Â An original To Boot box and dust covers are included in this auction. Â All Sales are Final. Marked Size 10 US Model: Voltaire, (wholecut) Color: Chocolate Brown Measurements listed below: Tip of sole to end of heel: 30.5 cm Width of sole: 10.5 I prefer payment via Paypal bank transfer, so I don't have to set up a premier account. Â I have numerous references on this board if you want some assurance. Here's something to whet your appetite (actual shoes): Photos: http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=lat1.jpg http://img53.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img53&image=Lat2.jpg http://img53.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img53&image=lat3.jpg http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=lat4.jpg

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Distinguished Member

Those are so beautiful. *sigh*

koji

3. rsp1

rsp1 Senior Member

Wow.

I have got to get my feet properly fitted in EGs so I have a size baseline to compare with other lines.

4. marc37

marc37 Senior Member

l like looking at those types of shoes. Wonderful shoes indeed. l wish l had a pair. Good old Lattanzi. [​IMG]

5. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

6. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Distinguished Member

SOLD, Pending Funds Thanks for the interest. Sorry this was a one shot deal. I actually bought this pair from Adam Derrick himself.