1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Silently Judging Me - and my clothes!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Augusto86, Sep 13, 2006.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

At my campus, I often look with real disdain on those who leave their rooms wearing pajama pants, ripped t-shirts(and not the fashionable kind), and groaty adidas flip-flops. I also reserve harsh judgement on those who commit real sartorial sins - buttoning all buttons on a jacket, black shoe/brown belt, etc., as well as those who walk around in oversized black trenchcoats and other 'alternative' accoutrements.

In short, let he who is without sin cast the first stone...which sure as hell isn't me. So judge away, all ye sinners...

I wore a seersucker suit to work today, which outside of Easter is the first time I've worn it in public. I figured I had to get it in now before summer fades away. Remarkable to see people's reaction to it. "You going yachting?", "You look like a polo ad", "are you trying to replace Matlock", to more compliments than I expected. I always replied with "seersucker - we're bringing it back!"

Just amusing the way that clothes make such an impression.