1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Significant other annoyed at your layers and accessories?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by patrickBOOTH, Dec 28, 2010.

1. ChicagoMediaMan

ChicagoMediaMan Senior member

My sex will be ruined because there is no peace of mind.

Please get help.

2. Trompe le Monde

Trompe le Monde Senior member

this is why you should party nude

3. zarathustra

zarathustra Senior member

4. ebmk3891

ebmk3891 Senior member

I think this is a perfect signal to send for several reasons. It shows that you take care of what you have and you get things finished that need to be done so you can focus more on her. A person who obviously spends tons of money on clothes and then wrecks it in an instinctual act of lust shows they are more balls, less brains and can't use their head to make proper desicions! [​IMG] Also, even if you rip everthing off, just the sheer amount of things that have to come off even with the littlest care exceeds the bro in a muscle shirt. It is still enough to ruin a mood.
    Perfect? by telling her you value your clothes more than her (intimacy)? Surely you can wait 5 minutes after your done finishing the job to put the shoe trees in [​IMG]

5. D Yizz

D Yizz Senior member

I am curious to know other's experiences.

Sometimes my special lady friend and I will return to my place after a night out, drinks, whatever, and we are becoming, shall we say, intimate. She would always get so get annoyed with me that I ruin the mood because I have a coat, jacket, tie, cufflinks, shoe trees and all of this stuff to take off and put proper and such. At this point she knows me well enough and thinks its "cute", but have any of you irritated your significant other because you need to put your shoe trees in and unbutton your cufflinks take off your tie, etc?

Be grateful she hasn't dumped you. Putting shoe trees before getting intimate? Please.

6. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

The credulity of people on MC never ceases to amaze me.

7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Be grateful she hasn't dumped you. Putting shoe trees before getting intimate? Please.

I have a keeper (not on a necktie) she accepts me for who I am! [​IMG]

8. patrickBOOTH

The credulity of people on MC never ceases to amaze me.

No humor. All blood pressure.

9. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Man, I'm glad I visit MC from time to time. Hilarity isn't just found in DT's.

10. D Yizz

D Yizz Senior member

I have a keeper (not on a necktie) she accepts me for who I am! [​IMG]

Yeah, for who you are.... payin' for her stuff...... [​IMG] [​IMG]

No blood pressure at all, dude. If this were true you would've been dumped years ago!

11. TimelesStyle

TimelesStyle Senior member

I'm willing to just worry about that stuff in the morning (or 40min later if I'm leaving then anyways [​IMG] ), though I have annoyed ladies in the past with taking a while to get ready. I've gotten better about the latter, though.

12. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

I know we are all a little crazy or OCD about out clothing/shoes, but putting in your shoe trees and hanging up all of your clothes perfectly first is going too far. Seriously, just leave them on the ground, have sex, then take care of your shoes and clothes. Nothing is going to get ruined in the time it takes you have to have sex.

Now...if she is ripping your clothes off and ruining them, then yes, that is going too far.

Not all of us are minute-men, yo.

13. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

i tell her to hold on while i whip out my shoe polish kit and polish up my shoes

14. TimelesStyle

i tell her to hold on while i whip out my

You had it right till you got past this point.

15. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

I had a little bit too much 'christmas cheer' on the night before christmas eve and wound up passing out on the floor in the bedroom while there was a party going on. My GF came up to help me into my PJs and I momentarily came to only to tell her "fold my pants by the creases". It was one of those special moments. [​IMG] But shoe trees just takes it too far.

16. patrickBOOTH

i tell her to hold on while i whip out my shoe polish kit and polish up my shoes

Keep adding spit until it starts to shine.

17. NORE

NORE Senior member

I had a little bit too much 'christmas cheer' on the night before christmas eve and wound up passing out on the floor in the bedroom while there was a party going on.

My GF came up to help me into my PJs and I momentarily came to only to tell her "fold my pants by the creases". It was one of those special moments. [​IMG]

But shoe trees just takes it too far.

[​IMG]

[/blackout] swiiiitieesthp, mrake shoooure yuold foel miy pantzdtst [hic] on thre creeezes, ughhhh [blackout]

18. TimelesStyle

I had a little bit too much 'christmas cheer' on the night before christmas eve and wound up passing out on the floor in the bedroom while there was a party going on.

My GF came up to help me into my PJs and I momentarily came to only to tell her "fold my pants by the creases". It was one of those special moments. [​IMG]

But shoe trees just takes it too far.

That's a scene from a movie right there, brilliant! Could write a script just to have the opportunity to use that line, lol.

If this becomes more than a GF, this is something your kids will probably hear about one day.

19. patrickBOOTH

That's a scene from a movie right there, brilliant! Could write a script just to have the opportunity to use that line, lol.

If this becomes more than a GF, this is something your kids will probably hear about one day.

Reminds me of a time in college when I was in the cafeteria and this girl comes over and sits on my lap and I kicked her off of me so she didn't ruin my crease.

20. trader

trader Senior member

i've turned down chances to go back to a girl's place because just the thought of my allen edmonds without shoetrees causes ED