Significant other annoyed at your layers and accessories?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by patrickBOOTH, Dec 28, 2010.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I am curious to know other's experiences.

Sometimes my special lady friend and I will return to my place after a night out, drinks, whatever, and we are becoming, shall we say, intimate. She would always get so get annoyed with me that I ruin the mood because I have a coat, jacket, tie, cufflinks, shoe trees and all of this stuff to take off and put proper and such. At this point she knows me well enough and thinks its "cute", but have any of you irritated your significant other because you need to put your shoe trees in and unbutton your cufflinks take off your tie, etc?

2. EvilFish

EvilFish Well-Known Member

I think you seriously need to reevaluate your life if you're stopping to put shoe trees in your shoes in these situations.

My girlfriend has gotten annoyed with my cufflinks a few times though; I sometimes find them incredibly finnicky to remove and I can't my my hand through the cuff with them in.

3. DerekS

DerekS Guyliner

yep. in the heat of the moment, cufflinks can be a bitch to get off....and i turn into a total prick when a girl tries to take off my tie or uses it to pull me toward her...they may think its sexy but it pisses me the fuck off. In the back of my mind im wondering where all of my clothes are and hoping nothing was placed somewhere that it may get dirty.

but after penetration all of this goes away. [​IMG]

4. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

I think you seriously need to reevaluate your life if you're stopping to put shoe trees in your shoes in these situations.

+50,000

Also, if you're doing it correctly, you shouldn't even be the one removing your clothes.

5. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

You need to work it into your foreplay routine. Put on some Marvin Gaye and do a sexy little dance as you take off your clothes piece by piece. The anticipation that will be building inside of her will do half the job for you.

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

yep. in the heat of the moment, cufflinks can be a bitch to get off....and i turn into a total prick when a girl tries to take off my tie or uses it to pull me toward her...they may think its sexy but it pisses me the fuck off. In the back of my mind im wondering where all of my clothes are and hoping nothing was placed somewhere that it may get dirty.

i think pulling on someones tie is a capital offense in some countries

7. patrickBOOTH

I think you should be banned from this forvm, you're obviously not up to its standards.

+100 Thinking its sexy to pull on my six folds. Those fuckers are cut on the bias and stretch. I should have Sam Hober send her a bill for a new one.

8. patrickBOOTH

+50,000

Also, if you're doing it correctly, you shouldn't even be the one removing your clothes.

You mean I should trust a woman to handle my clothes properly? I don't think so. If you want something done right you do it yourself...

On that thought I should just use my hand...

9. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

Seriously? Just rip that shit off. Regarding the shoes, I like to wait a bit before I put my trees in anyways.

10. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

You think that's a problem. I insist on putting in my shoe trees, gently rolling up my tie, putting my coat on a large hanger with moulded shoulders, folding my pants before hanging them so the crease doesn't get ruined, and then putting my knit in a cedar lined drawer just in case there are critters out.

11. patrickBOOTH

You think that's a problem. I insist on putting in my shoe trees, gently rolling up my tie, putting my coat on a large hanger with moulded shoulders, folding my pants before hanging them so the crease doesn't get ruined, and then putting my knit in a cedar lined drawer just in case there are critters out.

I'm glad we are on the same page.

12. CrazyJew

CrazyJew Senior member

I won't let my girl wear my nice shirts after sex. I tell her to take it off and put a crappy one on since I don't want stink and sweat all up in my james perse. She gets kinda mad about this.

13. NORE

NORE Senior member

14. patrickBOOTH

I leave my socks on. Always.

15. Threadbearer

Threadbearer Senior member

Outside the Beltway but still in the Danger Zone
    Seems to me that if you spend too much time on your clothes at that particular moment, you're sending your lady a clear signal that you value your material possessions more than the act you are about to perform. It also implies that you take her for granted, in that you're willing to risk losing the mood merely to prevent wrinkled fabrics.

Don't get me wrong. I share your desire to hang my clothes properly the moment I take them off. But in certain circumstances, I fight that urge. [​IMG]