1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

sighting at SCP

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drizzt3117, Sep 29, 2006.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I can't find the picture anymore, but yesterday I saw an older gentleman wearing that red/green plaid Ralph Lauren overcoat that we were discussing a few months ago, with tweed sack suit, red/green repp tie, and AEs. Very trad.

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

I can't find the picture anymore, but yesterday I saw an older gentleman wearing that red/green plaid Ralph Lauren overcoat that we were discussing a few months ago, with tweed sack suit, red/green repp tie, and AEs. Very trad.

This one?
    [​IMG]

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

This one? [​IMG]
    Yep! That's the one! Much respect for him, he actually almost managed to pull off the look IMO.

4. abc123

abc123 Senior member

That coat would be perfect for a Christmas party. Of course, I think it would look foolish any other time of the year. Sounds like a stylish gentleman.

5. von Rothbart

von Rothbart Senior member

Overcoat in SoCal during September? Is the air conditioner really that cold at SCP?

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Overcoat in SoCal during September? Is the air conditioner really that cold at SCP?

I dunno, maybe a cold-blooded ex 80s investment banker [​IMG]