Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sierra's shoe returns?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by spinlps, Jan 11, 2004.

1. spinlps

spinlps Well-Known Member

Has anyone tested Sierra Trading Post's shoe return policy? I'm tempted to order a few pairs they have right now, but have been wary of ordering shoes via the web.

2. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Well, here's hoping there will be no problem because I'm about to send 2 pairs back to STP. One pair I had ordered 2 pairs of the same shoe to see which fit better, the other was seemingly the last pair they had in that shoe and I was taking a stab to see if the 9.5 would fit. Sadly it didn't.

The back of their shipping receipt says in big letters: "There is no need to call for a return authorization."

Of course, I treated the shoes well, only wearing them on carpet.

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Distinguished Member

A couple of months back I was tempted by some Cole Haan split toes that were reduced to $63 + shipped. They were too small for my feet (and I wear a C in most American shoes...), but didnt get around to sending them back until Dec. 20th. STP credited my account earlier this week. Not exactly instantaneous turnaround, but I got most of my money back w/o any problems (I think I spent about $20 for S/H in both directions... not too bad considering the amount of stuff that I have purchased online for discount).

matt