1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sierra Trading Post discount code?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AlanC, Nov 5, 2004.

1. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

Anyone have a current discount code for Sierra?

2. Horace

Horace Distinguished Member

Make that two of us who are looking for a code. Thanks gents. H.

3. toymechanic

toymechanic New Member

LSC115

free shipping

4. Bags

Bags Active Member

A request for a current Sierra Trading Post code, if anyone has one.  There's a nice looking Isaia suit that I'm on the fence about.  If I can find a discount code, it will probably be enough to put me over the edge.  

Thanks.

5. Bags

Bags Active Member

Sorry, should have looked a little harder before I posted. Found one that works: LSC228 for 10% off of orders over $100.

They have some nice looking Isaia suits currently on sale right now. Not much left in popular sizes or fabrics, but if you can find one you like, $540 seems like a pretty good deal after current markdowns plus the 10% code.

6. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Can you tell us if the Isaia suit sizes given (50, 52 etc.) are European (in which case they'd fit more people)?

7. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Distinguished Member

[​IMG] Yes, they are European sizing. FYI, the 50 fits like about a 39 1/2.

8. Nonk

Nonk Senior Member

Has anyone bought one of their Lambourne hacking jackets yet?

9. gamelan

gamelan Distinguished Member

i bought the hacking jacket but just packed it away for return. certainly a nice jacket (based on the tests i've read about on the forum it was canvassed and not fused) but it was one of those items that looks good in the catalog until you actually put the thing on (at least for me).

also, i think if i actually lived in a colder weather climate it would be more appropriate. the thing weighs a ton and i'm sure is amazingly warm.

if you do a search for 'lambourne' on Ask Andy there's a thread about the same jacket which gives some pretty good reviews.

-Jeff

10. Nonk

Nonk Senior Member

Gamelan, I ordered one yesterday, so it will be a few weeks to get here I am sure (despite their outrageous postage charges) Lambourne stuff is good, I have had one of their waistcoats for years.

If I get a good fit I will probably get a couple of them.

11. tedbearz

tedbearz Senior Member

You can always get free shipping. If you answer their free shipping riddles.

12. Nonk

Nonk Senior Member

I shall invest some more time on my next order looking into this free shipping and discount code stuff, thanks for the tips.

13. Charley

Charley Distinguished Member

I've only ordered a few times from Sierra - but was generally happy with the process. Already have the Return Shipping labels printed up for you - full refund - less $5 for return shipping.

But, to the point, I've not encountered the "free shipping riddles." Can you explain how I get to them when I try Sierra again?