• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sierra Trading Post discount code?

Horace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a current discount code for Sierra?
Make that two of us who are looking for a code. Thanks gents. H.

Bags

Reaction score
A request for a current Sierra Trading Post code, if anyone has one.  There's a nice looking Isaia suit that I'm on the fence about.  If I can find a discount code, it will probably be enough to put me over the edge.  

Thanks.

Bags

Reaction score
Sorry, should have looked a little harder before I posted. Found one that works: LSC228 for 10% off of orders over $100.

They have some nice looking Isaia suits currently on sale right now. Not much left in popular sizes or fabrics, but if you can find one you like, $540 seems like a pretty good deal after current markdowns plus the 10% code.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, should have looked a little harder before I posted.  Found one that works:  LSC228 for 10% off of orders over $100.

They have some nice looking Isaia suits currently on sale right now.  Not much left in popular sizes or fabrics, but if you can find one you like, $540 seems like a pretty good deal after current markdowns plus the 10% code.
Can you tell us if the Isaia suit sizes given (50, 52 etc.) are European (in which case they'd fit more people)?

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif
Yes, they are European sizing. FYI, the 50 fits like about a 39 1/2.

Nonk

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of their Lambourne hacking jackets yet?

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i bought the hacking jacket but just packed it away for return. certainly a nice jacket (based on the tests i've read about on the forum it was canvassed and not fused) but it was one of those items that looks good in the catalog until you actually put the thing on (at least for me).

also, i think if i actually lived in a colder weather climate it would be more appropriate. the thing weighs a ton and i'm sure is amazingly warm.

if you do a search for 'lambourne' on Ask Andy there's a thread about the same jacket which gives some pretty good reviews.

-Jeff

Nonk

Reaction score
Gamelan, I ordered one yesterday, so it will be a few weeks to get here I am sure (despite their outrageous postage charges) Lambourne stuff is good, I have had one of their waistcoats for years.

If I get a good fit I will probably get a couple of them.

tedbearz

Reaction score
You can always get free shipping. If you answer their free shipping riddles.

Nonk

Reaction score
I shall invest some more time on my next order looking into this free shipping and discount code stuff, thanks for the tips.

Charley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can always get free shipping. If you answer their free shipping riddles.
I've only ordered a few times from Sierra - but was generally happy with the process. Already have the Return Shipping labels printed up for you - full refund - less $5 for return shipping.

But, to the point, I've not encountered the "free shipping riddles." Can you explain how I get to them when I try Sierra again?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads