1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sierra Trading Post coupons?

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Augusto86, May 27, 2007.

1. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

did you remeber what model it was?? S or V?

I think it was the V(Vincent), I haven't seen an S(Stewart) in 2 buttons only the Scott.

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

3. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Easiest way to do it in my opinion is to sign up for their email ads and then click the link on the ads offering the discount. It automatically takes it off whatever you put in your shopping cart. Additionally, you can use a "code' to stack the coupon. Sometimes this doesn't work if the original coupon has limits (amount of order, etc).

Are you sure about the latter point? Too late for me on this order, but for future reference I'd be interested in knowing the mechanics of this. When I got to checkout, the box for a discount code was already filled in with "promo applied" or something like that. I tried plugging in a 20% code, but then it applied the 20% in lieu of the 30%. Is there something I missed?

4. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Maybe LD can post that link that AMEX generates to STP; if it is like other STP coupon links, it will work for anyone and for unlimited uses.

Let me play with it. The link took me directly to "my" account, although that may just be because STP recognizes my computer. I didn't fool around with it enough to figure out if, for example, it would have just automatically billed to my AMEX had I not chosen an alternative payment method.

5. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Senior member

6. romafan

romafan Senior member

The Amex 30% link should be valid again for one day tomorrow, 8/2.

FYI: you can't use the Amex link twice in one week. [​IMG]

7. thinman

thinman Senior member

8. SuitingStyle

can anyone post the link please

9. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

10. SuitingStyle

come on man, help a brother out ..... I will go easy on that Amex [​IMG]

11. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

FYI: you can't use the Amex link twice in one week. [​IMG]

You can't use the link but if you don't click through another site to it, it stays in your box, I checked 3 days and it says boosted savings even today.

12. mcpaul

mcpaul Senior member

What sort of brokerage fees/customs/duties are involved if purchasing from STP? Do they ship UPS to Canada, or USPS?

Thank you.

13. fatherseanfan

fatherseanfan Senior member

Would someone be willing to purchase a suit I have been eyeing on STP with their Amex if I pay them Paypal (can be upfront if you don't trust me!)

I don't have Amex and with the shipping and duties to Canada, it wouldn't be that good a deal.

By the looks of the Amex site, the offer is back up tomorrow at noon.

14. fatherseanfan

fatherseanfan Senior member

15. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I can't do it right now, but if anyone is willing, I'll vouch for fatherseanfan in that I've sold him things and he's been a friendly and honest customer.

16. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

Would someone be willing to purchase a suit I have been eyeing on STP with their Amex if I pay them Paypal (can be upfront if you don't trust me!)

I don't have Amex and with the shipping and duties to Canada, it wouldn't be that good a deal.

By the looks of the Amex site, the offer is back up tomorrow at noon.

The Amex link is currently only good for 15%, so don't worry about it. Use a 20% code and buy it yourself.