1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sid Mashburn Wingtip Shoes - 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by FranDCG, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranDCG

FranDCG Active Member

Hi, up for sale I have a pair of Sid Mashburn brown wingtips (shortwings) in size 8.5D (these run half a size large). These are made by Alfred Sargent to their "benchgrade" standards in calfskin. They have been worn about 10 times - always promptly returned to their shoe trees and consistently cleaned with Renovateur then brushed with black shoe cream to give them a richer, darker color. The soles have some wear to them, but plenty of life left, and other than a few regular scuffs, the shoes show no cosmetic defects. I didn't even brush them before taking the pics, so they'll look even better after their new owner gives them some care.

I'm in the process of a very hasty move, so I'm pricing these low in order to sell them quickly. Unfortunately, as they are used, I will be selling them AS IS! Thanks! :cheers:

http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/footwear/sid-mashburn-wingtip-brown-burnish.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rabidawg

rabidawg Senior member

Nice shoes.

3. stipe

stipe Well-Known Member

Send you a PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.