1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sid Mashburn Online Store Live

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DrFaustus, Jul 11, 2011.

1. bourbonbasted

bourbonbasted Senior member

For folks in/around ATL, they are having a Warehouse Sale next Friday and Saturday. Last time around everything was in the 70-80% off range. I got four pairs of Incotex for ~$350. Would recommend if you can make it. Get there early.

2. Southeasterly

Southeasterly Active Member

Swung by after lunch yesterday, but there wasn't much for the gents. Maybe people just got on it early, but seemed like a lot more for the ladies this time. Now that they have more stores I think they're getting better at clearing odd stock.

3. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Received my order of white suede bucks with red Dianite soles. Surprised that they run too narrow for me across the smaller toes (especially because British shoes tent to run a bit on the wider side and my foor is a bit narrow). Toe box shape is a bit more V shape than the angle in the online photo shows. Bummed, was really wanting these to work out as I have wanted this unicorn combination for some time. There are various red sole white bucks but not with red Dianite. Perhaps I can find a retailer who can do a MTO for me with Crockett & Jones.

4. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

Anyone have experience with their kincaid fit? For a IT48 it says the pants are size 30-32? Are they really drop 8!? Usually a size 48 has pants size 32, but if the pants are size 30, there is no way i will fit in them.

Thanks

5. vida

vida Senior member

I'm a 36r in their suits and the pants are a 30. I would expect a 31.5 at the smallest with a 38r. BTW, I don't find their cut overly slim.

6. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

okay thanks - it seems they list pants as 30-32 on a IT48.. Doesn't really make sense.