1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sid Mashburn Double-Monkstrap Shoes - 8.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by FranDCG, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranDCG

FranDCG Active Member

Hi, up for sale I have a pair of Sid Mashburn double-monks in size 8.5D (these run half a size large). These are made by Alfred Sargent to their "benchgrade" standards in calfskin. They have been worn about 20 times - always promptly returned to their shoe trees and consistently cleaned with Renovateur then brushed with shoe cream. The right shoe has a water stain on the heel, impossible to see during wear, and the good news is that the stain has been fading with the application of conditioner. The soles have some wear to them, but plenty of life left, and other than a few regular scuffs, the shoes show no cosmetic defects. I didn't even brush them before taking the pics, so they'll look even better after their new owner gives them some care.

I'm in the process of a very hasty move, so I'm pricing these low in order to sell them quickly. Unfortunately, as they are used, I will be selling them AS IS! Thanks! :cheers:

http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/footwear/sid-mashburn-double-monk-strap-brown-burnish.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. haTTer

haTTer Senior member

Still available ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.