1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sid Mashburn Double Monk Strap size 7D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by jm51692, Mar 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jm51692

jm51692 Member

For Sale: Sid Mashburn Size 7D Double Monk Strap Shoes. I have only worn 4 times, they have been slightly stretched in the toe box, and each shoe has heel and toe taps to protect the soles. I love these shoes, they look great with every pair of pants, but I recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit. This is a great deal as they retail for $595 from Sid. The guy's at Sid Mashburn suggest you size down a 1/2 a size (so these are the right size for someone who normally wears 7 1/2D). Price does not include shipping. Please message me if you have any questions or to discuss payment.

Since I am new to the forum, if you have any questions about the quality or authenticity of this pair of shoes please contact Donnie Sukarome at 404-350-7135 or [email protected].

From Sid Mashburn, "The double monk. Cap-toed with a double leather sole, these might be our favorite shoes — they look as great on an 85-year-old as they do on a 17-year-old. Bench-made in England using Goodyear welting and over two hundred operations. A SID MASHBURN staple."

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.