1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sid Mashburn Double Monk Strap size 7D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by jm51692, Mar 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jm51692

jm51692 Member

For Sale: Sid Mashburn Size 7D Double Monk Strap Shoes. I have only worn 4 times, they have been slightly stretched in the toe box, and each shoe has heel and toe taps to protect the soles. I love these shoes, they look great with every pair of pants, but I recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit. This is a great deal as they retail for $595 from Sid. The guy's at Sid Mashburn suggest you size down a 1/2 a size (so these are the right size for someone who normally wears 7 1/2D). Price does not include shipping. Please message me if you have any questions or to discuss payment.

Since I am new to the forum, if you have any questions about the quality or authenticity of this pair of shoes please contact Donnie Sukarome at 404-350-7135 or [email protected].

From Sid Mashburn, "The double monk. Cap-toed with a double leather sole, these might be our favorite shoes — they look as great on an 85-year-old as they do on a 17-year-old. Bench-made in England using Goodyear welting and over two hundred operations. A SID MASHBURN staple."

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.