• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your best friend(s)

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In all sincerity, I have mourned more over the death of my dogs than for many of my relatives. But no telling, please.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In all sincerity, I have mourned more over the death of my dogs than for many of my relatives. But no telling, please.

I believe it. When it my pups time I'm pretty sure ill be disconsolate.

• Sad
Reactions: RSS

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s because your dog will love you unconditionally and will always be happy to see you. You can’t say the same for family and relatives.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That’s because your dog will love you unconditionally and will always be happy to see you. You can’t say the same for family and relatives.
My Brother-in-law is a Pastor, and HATED dogs, I finally had enough of his bitching about my dog(s) when he and my sister would come to visit that I finally said......Bill, you know what dog spelled backwards is, right? My dogs give me unconditional love, always glad to see me, if I scold them they are totally forgiving. So yea, they shed, and track in dirt sometimes, and maybe eat a baby bunny, but overall, are better than quite a few humans I know....And to keep it on point, as this is Style Forum....Alden boots and one of my dogs
IMG_5717.JPG

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When my spouse heads down to the house in SoCal … I always encourage a longer stay. Alone time with the pups is nice. ;)

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
194B1EB8-90E9-4540-9049-2F013922347A.jpeg

Out and about?

“I see the resemblance boss, but you’re not contemplating leaving me and bringing one of them are you? I’ll do better at training next time.”

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This fellow died on Tuesday. He was almost 19yo.

Photo was taken a few years back at Sol Bar in Calistoga. "May I have a sip of your martini?"

SherlockByKathryn.jpg

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

R.O. Thornhill

Reaction score
Thank you, gentlemen. It has indeed been difficult.

Very very sorry to hear it. There are few worse things.

On a lighter note, mine is also martini-curious

ROT

D07FE78A-6CFD-4C35-AD8C-17B48B42B1BF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: RSS

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of dog? Looks like a Maltese or a bichon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads