• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mainly wear the button shawls as a regular scarf. But there are many more creative ways to wear them. They are a staple piece of any EG wardrobe.

I have quite a few and have listed a small selection in B&S and the EG trading thread since I can’t wear them all.

Seafinch

Reaction score
4DD91E62-AE94-4E4D-A6C8-931E01645A84.jpeg

042E4F3A-9A15-48D4-86BD-3049430A4A32.jpeg

from a couple days ago...

FW19 Navy Madison
Evan Kinori Casentino Wool Anorak
Sassafras Shirt
Anachronorm Jeans
Hoka One One Tor Lo

Xonnel

Reaction score
I love the pineapple 19th Centaurus shirt if anyone has a large they want to part with I’d love to buy. I got married in that shirt but doesn’t fit anymore. Cheers.

printyra

Reaction score
Would there be any interest in a *brands that complement EG* thread?

Occasionally, I’ll see a pair of fatigue pants that don’t cost $900, and think, Hmmm, someone might want to know this. :p

Anything by Yuki Matsuda's Meg Company (Monitaly, Epperson, Chamula, Yuketen), Kaptain Sunshine, RRL, Nigel Cabourn, Paraboot, Heschung, Kapital, J. Crew Wallace & Barnes, Eastlogue, Atelier & Repairs, 18 East - to name a few. I'm sure a more comprehensive list could be put together but that seems like a reasonable place to start.

printyra

Reaction score
Besides the EGxBarbour collabs, do you guys have any recommendations for rain jackets from other brands that complement the EG look?

maregmareg

Reaction score
I find my recently bought S2W8 Waterproof Weather Effect jacket working realy well with EG stuff I own. The jacket itself is slightly technical (waterproof zips, taped seams) but it's 100% cotton backed with waterproof membrane.
Bought it being sure that it will serve me for outdoor use, weekend trips and so on, but I'm surprised how well it works with my daily wardrobe.

It's seriously wide, makes it perfect for layering, also the sleeve openings under pits are huge, so you can layer it even on top of a down jacket.

Alexidb

Reaction score
Mission Workshop usually has some stuff that pairs well with EG, a little more refined but mixes well.

printyra

Reaction score
My thoughts were some of the Norwegian Rain stuff looks like it would vibe well with EG (and other similar brands).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads