• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

0ldb0y

Reaction score
View attachment 1273442
New to EG, but I like the aesthetic and am trying to pick up more pieces to fill in my casual wardrobe. Advice/Critiques on the fit appreciated.

Jacket: EG
Shirt: J.crew
Pants: Wings + Horns
Boots: Alden
Looks fine. If u want to slowly transition to EG aesthetic, get more relaxed-fitting clothes.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
only place in UK I could find painter cords was the Bureau Belfast ..

6268E664-C9C1-4D1A-A8BE-B353CDF62FCA.jpeg

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These EG totes alright? Sorta just need a throw-all bag for school.

eg.PNG

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These EG totes alright? Sorta just need a throw-all bag for school.

Just got the black satin one from Envoy, really like it, easy to use on my bike. It's larger than I thought but a good size imo

Was gonna link to Envoy but it's sold out now
Carryall_bag_black_3_grande.jpg

Alexidb

Reaction score
Settling in, I keep walking thru the wrong doors and getting confused about which room I’m in. The property itself hasn’t been well maintained in a while, there are a few unhealthy pines that need to come down and some bog oak that have already come down and are clogging up the creek.

Hopefully it’ll be sorted by spring time, and we can have some serious croquet matches.
Cheers, and thanks for asking!
@Alexidb how you feelin' in the new crib? fully empowered to handle anything and everything the day throws at you when you wake up? hope so. The suit looks good, also!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads