• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grayfox

Reaction score
Is wearing af1 with eg too damn weird? I want a plain white sneaker but chucks ain't for me

Gantenbein

Reaction score
tumblr_nnj0z4lP9s1sdd212o1_1280.jpg

grayfox

Reaction score
Found my grail guys. FW17? 18? Cotton ripstop highland.

I really loved the makeup with brown corduroy but I don't think I'll ever see that at a discount. This has a tonal corduroy that is really nice. Just the backpack strap isn't cord like I expected. /picky

20190515_070258.jpg

Last edited:

blue peter

Reaction score
Looks good! Was there ever a corduroy highland parka? Sounds amazing!

maregmareg

Reaction score
I want olive highland parka so bad, anyone tried on SS19 ripstop one?

Just by looking at pics I feel that it kind of lacks in details, everything is in the same ripstop fabric, no contrast reinforcements on the inside, no brown cord details, not sure about this particular one tbh.

grayfox

Reaction score
Looks good! Was there ever a corduroy highland parka? Sounds amazing!
Not completely it's just the lining and straps on the fw makeups.
I want olive highland parka so bad, anyone tried on SS19 ripstop one?

Just by looking at pics I feel that it kind of lacks in details, everything is in the same ripstop fabric, no contrast reinforcements on the inside, no brown cord details, not sure about this particular one tbh.
Yea I completly agree, the SS iterations aren't enough for me. I had a poplin one from ss16 completely tonal and no corduroy that I ended up selling.
@grayfox legitimately perfect fit
Tyvm. I like the size up

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Really dig the cover vest, looks fun. You have enough room to layer over sweaters come Fall?

Also, balloon pants seem to be treating you right as well. Might just be the photo, but the drape is great.

Chunsak

Reaction score
Also I agree the FW highland parkas are
Really dig the cover vest, looks fun. You have enough room to layer over sweaters come Fall?

Also, balloon pants seem to be treating you right as well. Might just be the photo, but the drape is great.

There's enough room to layer over a CPO or mid weight jacket.

Thanks, I really love balloon/new balloon pants. These are in tropical wool and drape very nicely. Not sure about the cotton makeups.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads