• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

farood

Reaction score
q0aD3uV.jpg

6LLnVR4.jpg

KmAyNkd.jpg

ZZybzeY.jpg

kek8clp.jpg

RkbnrmF.jpg
FW15 Highland Parka in Olive 12 Oz Bull Denim
SS14 Classic Shirt in Navy Bandana Print
Uniqlo pants
SS18 Dr Martens for EG 1461 Velcro Strap derby in Navy Smooth Leather
SS16 EG x Beams Boy x Timex Camper watch in Olive

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the ground pants fit similar to the fatigues ?

Chunsak

Reaction score

Hard to give an exact answer. I have two pairs of fatigues that fit pretty slim, and two that are wide, one being workaday fatigues. I'd say these ground pants fit somewhere in between. A relaxed fit but not wide.

besbesbes

Reaction score
This season ground pant is a straight regular fit, not too wide, not too slim. Definitly slimmer than past seasons fatigues.
Though if you compare this season measurements in ground and fatigues (TBB for example) you will notice that ground pants are somewhat wider. Haven’t witnessed this season fatigues, so cannot really comment on that.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The last pair of fatigues I bought were FW15 and I think that was the ‘slim’ year, I tried on some of this seasons norwegian pants, which were quite wide.

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
The fatigues have been progressively getting wider since FW15. Which was the slimmest model that I can recall.
I found the ground pants in past seasons SS17 eg are a more tapered slimmer fit than the fatigues. However I haven't seen this seasons ground pant, so the fit may have changed.

stylish_raven

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads