• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Engineered Garments Second Delivery
most of you have already dipped your toe in this second delivery if it was something you were waiting for, but still gotta plug now that it's live! this season has reinvigorated my true love of EG. the proportions are all so dialed, and not as insanely big/hard to style. love it, love y'all.​

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This whole set would be very cool :drool:

8f6cf5f28d4dc611a25a20fd14e9da91.jpg

12e4de05b1d378ec59713c5fd041a300.jpg

0d20cbcd9053ca2066c59db32d9d448a.jpg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Alocin i'm right beside ya pal. i have that old olive cord/gold faux fur one and i need it to be at most 40 degrees before i can break it out

edit: i have my PC in my basement and on real cold days if i was catching games of Valorant and was too cold i'd wear my vest haha

Saaaantoooos

Reaction score

coooaaat

Reaction score
What are y’all favorite versions of the loiter jacket? I’m considering picking one up as the weather cools off

coooaaat

Reaction score
Can’t go wrong with cord. I also have a homespun wool one that is perfect
Yeah I'm considering black or navy cord. I like the grey poly wool one from this season too but I think that sort of mid-grey can be hard to wear.

Unrelated: This FW16 Pathfinder jacket is what got me in to EG

1664818747257.png

1664818752587.png

The corduroy-lined patch pockets, cuffs, and collar are fantastic, especially the latter which has a clasp to keep your neck warm on cold nights. Less practical is the rear "map pocket", which I don't think I've used even once, but it is extremely cool. I love this ripstop color, which goes with pretty much anything, but the (rare?) blackwatch plaid version looks great too.

I feel compelled to write a eulogy for it because I'm finding it increasingly hard to wear: it's cut on the slim side, especially under/around the arms, so it's hard to layer anything underneath. I might casually look for a size up but not sure if this would really fix the issue.

A couple years ago they did an exclusive Pathfinder jacket for Loftman with a more contemporary fit, sans map pocket, and with a stand-up Harrington-style collar in place of the corduroy lined one. I can only hope this means that the concept is still rattling around Daiki's head and that we get a "true sequel" some day.

Beedub

Reaction score
What are y’all favorite versions of the loiter jacket? I’m considering picking one up as the weather cools off

The patchwork regimental stripe from a couple of years ago was so so good but I slept on it (if anyone’s got a large that they don’t want, I’ll happily take it off your hands).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads