• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

besbesbes

Reaction score
Haven’t been posting like forever)
4E011CBB-2C42-4E1F-A3B0-6FC10AD6BFC8.jpeg

EG baker in 2 tone herringbone, pilgrim collab cargo pants and danners
Needles hoodie and cap

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
Anyone handle or seen these in person? Thanks in advance

blackcheer

Reaction score
thanks, man! Its the Nigel cabourn - second hand from marrkt. can hardly take it off - could live in it!

I've been eyeing these for a long while. Thoughts on sizing? I'm generally a 50 in Nigel Cabourn, could size up to a 52 for the slimmer things

blue peter

Reaction score
I've been eyeing these for a long while. Thoughts on sizing? I'm generally a 50 in Nigel Cabourn, could size up to a 52 for the slimmer things

def size up!! Live in it like it’s a ?

Last edited:

blackcheer

Reaction score
Anyone handle or seen these in person? Thanks in advance

I have these! Been wanting fatigues in duck canvas for a long time. Got them in black and brown. If you're not familiar with duck canvas, it's a plain weave, so it doesn't drape as cleanly or smoothly as a twill weave such as denim. Looks a little frumpy at first because it bunches and folds, but this'll change as it breaks in and moulds to your body. Will wear really well with age and develop a nice patina

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
I have these! Been wanting fatigues in duck canvas for a long time. Got them in black and brown. If you're not familiar with duck canvas, it's a plain weave, so it doesn't drape as cleanly or smoothly as a twill weave such as denim. Looks a little frumpy at first because it bunches and folds, but this'll change as it breaks in and moulds to your body. Will wear really well with age and develop a nice patina
Thanks for the reply! How did you size in them?

blackcheer

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! How did you size in them?

I stick with M / 34 with EG. Has drawstrings so easy to tighten. Might be able to squeeze my waist into an S, but prefer a bit too big than a bit too small

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
I stick with M / 34 with EG. Has drawstrings so easy to tighten. Might be able to squeeze my waist into an S, but prefer a bit too big than a bit too small
Indeed. I’m stuck between getting sz large or medium. I guess large considering they have drawstrings. How’s the inseam on them?

blackcheer

Reaction score
I'm shy of 5'11". For the medium, I wear them pretty high up on the waist, and that gives me a single fold at the hem

Indeed. I’m stuck between getting sz large or medium. I guess large considering they have drawstrings. How’s the inseam on them?

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
The duck canvas is excellent. Makes for a great pair of fatigues. EG also has a matching light brown duck canvas Bedford.
Thanks for the info. I’m just torn between medium and large. I also like the black ones too…and the FA pants lol
Also, I just came across the coated version of the fatigue pants. Anyone with experience with those?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics