• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was surprised to come across some random fluff in iPhone news that indicated the fabric is headed for popularity due to its adoption by the Kardashians. This winter, they’re sporting those puffy vests and bombers; next it will trickle down through the Instagram ranks and it’s possible that soon, we’ll all be dressed like middle schoolers.

Where is the green satin Bedford on sale, btw? I can’t even find it at regular prices.

Didn’t know the Bedford had been released in that fabric, actually. I’ve found the Explorer in green on sale at a few places—Cultizm off the top of my head, but definitely a couple others—and that’s the style I’m most interested in in this fabric.

I posted this several months ago. (not the best photo, but you can kinda tell if you zoom in) The fabic is kinda like what you would see in a coach's jacket. I think it's a pretty neat piece and can can be worn pretty easily

Thanks for that - really quite helpful!

blackcheer

Reaction score
Was meant moreso as a friendly tease than a troll. Shoulda added some emojis. Sorry about the miscommunication. Didn't mean to start anything

Right. He asked about the popularity of flight satin, and I mentioned an article about how it will soon become popular after a Kardashian wore it.

It wasn’t my position, but believing something will catch on after a celebrity does it is hardly conspiracy thinking.
I was surprised to come across some random fluff in iPhone news that indicated the fabric is headed for popularity due to its adoption by the Kardashians. This winter, they’re sporting those puffy vests and bombers; next it will trickle down through the Instagram ranks and it’s possible that soon, we’ll all be dressed like middle schoolers.

Where is the green satin Bedford on sale, btw? I can’t even find it at regular prices.

blue peter

Reaction score
4B494A3C-8688-4B77-BBBF-554099109DF5.jpeg

The pants be fw14 huntsman…

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you guys liking the FA pants? Yay or nay?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads