• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

falgfalg

Reaction score
Two things: this is the only time I’ve seen someone in the infamous EG x Uniqlo Fleeces that I think looks good. Second - I know you’re a New Balance boy, but I would love to see you mix it up! Something leather would pop with a lot of your fits. Not a critique, just a suggestion! Love your style

aw thanks about the fleece, i mostly wear it around the house but I think it looks good here. I definitely agree about the shoes haha, they are just more comfortable and I’ve been wearing them a lot. My black docs might be a better choice here.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember what this pattern was called/what season they ran it? It's a 19th C BD shirt.
IMG_3498.jpg

blackcheer

Reaction score
Anyone try Randy's Garments? A new brand, made in NY, from someone who used to work at Nepenthes. Sorta Workaday meets Carhartt. Curious about quality, material, fit

IMG_96992-1-scaled.jpg IMG_97262-scaled.jpg IMG_9750-scaled-2.jpg

Last edited:

blackcheer

Reaction score
I came across the brand when I bought an EG sample from the designer through gr@!led earlier this year. He didn't mention his name, but not one of the more known suspects from Nepenthes

Have not heard of Randy’s. Who is the designer behind the brand?

blackcheer

Reaction score
Just checked, his name's Brandon Portelli:

I came across the brand when I bought an EG sample from the designer through gr@!led earlier this year. He didn't mention his name, but not one of the more known suspects from Nepenthes

trancebepopulate

Reaction score
I picked up the black denim station jacket from Nepenthes a few weeks back - it's nice and fits in well with the rest of the Nepenthes brands.

ramdomthought

Reaction score
schott collab on nny instagram (since deleted)

a return of an asym moto with a million pockets

hope to see some suede pieces. would kill for something like the clubman from the golden bear x eg years. either way, nice to see some leather back on the menu

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads