• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

falgfalg

Reaction score
I feel like I have weird energy here but whatever

blackwatch workshirt from like ss19? 20?
norwegian pant
eg x docs ghillies ED1B73D0-18F1-4D41-930D-B649BB28D5EF.jpeg

blue peter

Reaction score
I used to be tired from being “out all night,” now I’m tired from being “out all day”…smh

59F85975-E383-4E07-870C-BBBE4EA11AFF.jpeg

real mccoys
game vest
black watch work shirt
basque shirt
orslow
paraboot

Last edited:

illiterate

Reaction score
Not sure about The Conspires. No mention of anything on the various Nepenthes social media feeds.

RANDT is really neat this season. Those jackets are really cool and I especially like the RT shirts.

1634948495681.png

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where is the RANDT stuff for sale?

I’ve seen some really cool pieces, but always too late.

I found this super-cool hand-stitched jacket from eBay awhile back, and have been on the lookout ever since.

33AB1922-0F66-48A9-943D-A837288B51FE.jpeg

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only two I can think of are Nepenthes NY & Totem Brand Co. NNY has the biggest collection.
You should be able to grab everything on the US Nepenthes site. Just check and most of the F/W seems to be in stock and it’s fairly reasonably priced.

Oh, thanks…

I didn’t realize you could order Nepenthes stuff online.

Saaaantoooos

Reaction score
love those norwegians man

Where is the RANDT stuff for sale?

I’ve seen some really cool pieces, but always too late.

I found this super-cool hand-stitched jacket from eBay awhile back, and have been on the lookout ever since.

wish i could find their comfy jacket and comfy pants… i was lackin?
6E6F6E79-86E2-46DD-9A89-72EAF609D43F.jpeg

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Another fit with the Norwegians
New York Hat Co
EG x Uniqlo
Norwegian pant
NBs all day every day View attachment 1691407
Two things: this is the only time I’ve seen someone in the infamous EG x Uniqlo Fleeces that I think looks good. Second - I know you’re a New Balance boy, but I would love to see you mix it up! Something leather would pop with a lot of your fits. Not a critique, just a suggestion! Love your style

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads