• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9DC8A6D7-3E6F-49BF-9275-A7C950CFF9A2.jpeg
Wallace & Barnes shirt
S/S 20 Fatigues
Birkenstock Zurich

Beedub

Reaction score
All of the recent looks here are so good. +1 for the camp collar and cardigan jacket combo.
I’m very seriously looking at the AW heavy ripstop version now, having seen the aforementioned combo.

Chunsak

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel that lookbooks released a year in advance is too soon? The first arrivals for FW21 are hitting stores in the past week, and now I'm getting thrown SS22 in my face. I don't even want to look at it until January or February tbh
Totally agree, but at the same time, I’m always excited for new EG lookbooks(particularly FW)

illiterate

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel that lookbooks released a year in advance is too soon? The first arrivals for FW21 are hitting stores in the past week, and now I'm getting thrown SS22 in my face. I don't even want to look at it until January or February tbh
and in January, SS21 will be in stores followed by the FW21 look book barely a month or so later :)

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Totally agree, but at the same time, I’m always excited for new EG lookbooks(particularly FW)
Don't get me wrong, I like a good lookbook as much as the next guy, but it's 88 degrees today, I'm sunburned, I unpacked all my summer clothes like 3 weeks ago.. yet right now stores are trying to sell me beanies and cord jackets. I'm a few more days of getting sunburned away from being ready for FW, so now would be a great time to release a FW21 lookbook, not SS22.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads