• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

falgfalg

Reaction score
new holster, had it strapped up a lil too tight haha

floral short collar
old EG denim
NB 993
A29420D5-5F97-4978-9021-595CB2798F93.jpeg

Last edited:

innerpiece

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub has their first shipment up.

One of the items that has been (at least to me) more under that radar:

1626947645944.png

1626947918986.png

Also of note, the cross body is no longer a cross body, but a shoulder bag. Important distinction here.

1626947778285.png

These also seem like they have a little weight to them. I have one of the SS ones from like '18 and it might as well be made out of rice paper.

1626948002807.png

This also may be my favorite plaid-flannel pattern I have seen in a long time. Still looking pretty darn long but kudos to this color-scheme.

Last edited:

jaaz16

Reaction score

One items that has been (at least to me) more under that radar:

View attachment 1642597
View attachment 1642599

Also of note, the cross body is no longer a cross body, but a shoulder bag. Important distinction here.

View attachment 1642598

These also seem like they have a little weight to them. I have one of the SS ones from like '18 and it might as well be made out of rice paper.

View attachment 1642600

This also may be my favorite plaid-flannel pattern I have seen in a long time. Still looking pretty darn long but kudos to this color-scheme.

I’m planning on grabbing that plaid flannel today. Agree that the fit is…an acquired taste, but I think it will look good tucked in and/or layered. I have the chambray workshirt, same cut, and the cut is kind of perfect to tuck in and still feel relaxed.

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score

Cross body? Do you mean the Shoulder Bag? haven't they always been called the shoulder bag?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A mixture of seasons with fits that make sense.
Pen Shirt Jacket
Pop Over Shirt
Fatigue Shorts
Paraboot Barth
W. Kleinberg Cromexel Belt
Cableami Gary Long Bill Cap
Pantherella No-Show Socks
Seiko Stainless Sports 100

Attachments

• tempImageYcI3se.png
    tempImageYcI3se.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 127

denotenkoning

Reaction score
^I would have loved to have had the Loiter in pintuck too, but unfortunately already sold out. Material is very nice but only suitable for the warm weather, so perfect for the summer!

Beedub

Reaction score
Is the pintuck cloth quite thin? Considering grabbing a work shirt in it but can’t see it in the flesh beforehand.

Beedub

Reaction score
Thanks, that’s very helpful. It’s thinner than I was expecting so I may reconsider- although I really like the pattern and the pintuck itself, I’m not sure I’m into the idea of fabric that’s that thin.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads