• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dbnm

Reaction score
I just scored a pair of flora print fatigue pants on sale at Bodega. Looking forward to getting them next week. They will be my first pair of EG pants.

dbnm

Reaction score
Does anyone actualy own this shirt? Anyone know where to find one?
1706389869822.png

sewer election

Reaction score
Thanks! If only it was used as it was originally intended. Seasonal threads are where Q&A should take place, unless of course you're commenting on another's inspiration. At one point this thread did get hijacked and influenced to take on another form without consultation.
Cor blimey.

sewer election

Reaction score
This is my favourite thread of the forum. I jumped through a fair few page and only saw one example of someone rolling. It was Kamatoe Joe on a motorcycle. There is a chance that some of the posters had custom versions of those shoes with a wheel in the heel to enable them to roll without me knowing it. I've seen one such pair of New Balance shoes.

dbnm

Reaction score
Being new to this group, is it okay to post something like "hey guys, xxx is having a great sale on EG". Is there a better place to post it?

ThunderStrike

Reaction score
Thanks! If only it was used as it was originally intended. Seasonal threads are where Q&A should take place, unless of course you're commenting on another's inspiration. At one point this thread did get hijacked and influenced to take on another form without consultation.

Bummer,Things got a bit off track, huh? Hopefully, it circles back to its original vibe soon.

illiterate

Reaction score
This thread is pretty much "dead" as it already is. Seriously don't understand why a few in here are upset that we aren't splintering it into even more dead threads for each season. It makes sense to have a separate one for Buy/Sell/Trade.

We're approaching year 17 for this thread and it's barely approaching 600 pages. Other brands on here with discussions that are 4-5 years old have almost double the amount of posts.

dbnm

Reaction score
If I wear EG shirts in size small, would I also order the Bedford jacket in small? I am a 40 regular.

billbar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Going to buy some fatigue pants and wanted opinions on what you all think (especially fatigue experts Canoe Club) is the best material to buy? My eye is on the ripstop as I heard it ages really nicely. Any advice appreciated!
Bill x

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asimplefarmer