• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phullyman

Reaction score
6 pockets on the pants, 6 on the jacket (2 on the back)

Garbstore Sangas - I like big pockets and I cannot lie
Workshirt
Aircrew pants

8942CBD0-D959-4DF0-A6EE-570C01A3CD88.jpeg

illiterate

Reaction score
How're y'all finding the fit of things this season? I just got myself some fatigues in M, a work shirt in L and overalls in S. They all fit me like a dream, better than the previous few seasons if not years.
Are the work shirts slightly slimmer or is it just me?

blackcheer

Reaction score
The flannel work shirt, moleskin fatigues and ripstop overalls I just got from this season all fit me less oversized imho, at least when compared to what I have from the past couple FW seasons.

Are the work shirts slightly slimmer or is it just me?

illiterate

Reaction score
Usually not a big fan of pea coats but kinda digging this.

LH Pea Coat in Polyester Fake Melton:

1665866730245.png

coooaaat

Reaction score
The olive (cotton? nylon?) one from the lookbook was a stand out piece for me, but haven’t seen it for sale anywhere yet

Phullyman

Reaction score
Got this Kafka collab work jacket. I love the cigarette pocket on it. Also love the smaller pockets above the patch pockets like you see on the women’s WNB, Upland Wax, and Grimm jackets. Weird thing is, it’s a pretty thick cotton twill but has the white SS tag

818527B8-BB8F-4FCD-B540-8CC398FBB8BA.jpeg

Bad photo
93E10420-1B63-4A33-AAB5-ABC57403FCBA.jpeg

illiterate

Reaction score
Nice. I snagged one too a few weeks ago in the heavy cotton twill. I love it.

coooaaat

Reaction score
Great piece, wish I'd seen it sooner. Any ideas which of the mainline jackets it's based off of?

chimera_states

Reaction score
does anyone know what season this glen plaid andover is from? looks a bit like the 15ss one but has a different colored lining.
m82095925138_2.jpeg

m82095925138_8.jpeg

ramdomthought

Reaction score

Jagger_On

Reaction score
How're y'all finding the fit of things this season? I just got myself some fatigues in M, a work shirt in L and overalls in S. They all fit me like a dream, better than the previous few seasons if not years.

Bit late coming back to this but grabbed the denim deck pants and floral flannel 19th century BD. Deck pants are fairly standard through the waist compared to recent seasons but obviously a bit of a bigger cut.

Not sure if its a one off or what but the 19th century BD was much bigger through the body than any I've picked up over the last few seasons.

blindboygrunt

Reaction score
How are y'all sizing on this season's loiter jackets? I'm a small in a FW14 Bedford but reading that this season is running a little large.

illiterate

Reaction score
How are y'all sizing on this season's loiter jackets? I'm a small in a FW14 Bedford but reading that this season is running a little large.
FW14 was part of slim era and the bedfords were quite slim back then. You're most likely an XS in the current iteration of loiters. S if you want the intended relaxed fit.

blindboygrunt

Reaction score
FW14 was part of slim era and the bedfords were quite slim back then. You're most likely an XS in the current iteration of loiters. S if you want the intended relaxed fit.

Thanks. I like the idea of the relaxed fit but may err on the side of caution. I also had to shorten the sleeves on my bedford, so with the loiter's working cuff buttons it may be better to go XS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads