• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Samir

Reaction score
I actually bought the FW14 Bedford in brown homespun a couple months ago off Y!J - my first foray into EG! In the rare chance I can ever find matching pants, I should lookout for the Ghurkas, correct? Any other models that ran in the homespun fabric?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually bought the FW14 Bedford in brown homespun a couple months ago off Y!J - my first foray into EG! In the rare chance I can ever find matching pants, I should lookout for the Ghurkas, correct? Any other models that ran in the homespun fabric?
They’ve called a couple things ‘homespun’ that are very different. That, and the tendency of sellers to leave out those kind of terms, could mean you have to pay careful attention to listings.

Gray homespun jackets seem to pop up frequently on the selling apps. Pretty sure I’ve seen Loiters and Bakers in that fabric. My favorite winter jacket is a brown, 100% wool Bedford also described as homespun, though it looks a bit different than the one everyone goes nuts over.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, ghurkas for sure. Not sure there were others that season. Note the ghurkas ran very slim.

I recall the brown homespun Bedfords made up small that season.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They’ve called a couple things ‘homespun’ that are very different. That, and the tendency of sellers to leave out those kind of terms, could mean you have to pay careful attention to listings.

Gray homespun jackets seem to pop up frequently on the selling apps. Pretty sure I’ve seen Loiters and Bakers in that fabric. My favorite winter jacket is a brown, 100% wool Bedford also described as homespun, though it looks a bit different than the one everyone goes nuts over.
Yep, Loiters and some other pieces for the grey homespun.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
fuuuuuck what’s everyone keen for? Those new women’s pants are sick with the quilting. Really into all of the mid layers. That two way zip sweater. Also, I’m noticing no FA pant
Looks like there’s perhaps a variation on the FA pant?
F89B6DAB-4271-42D3-AE6E-28128358751D.jpeg

Also, some sort of tabi shoe?
9706C424-5422-4589-956F-5A9ACE0F5683.jpeg

The fleece options look interesting
214A8DDC-8EC3-4AC4-AC0C-B6D557FEA9CF.jpeg
6111BA9F-94DB-4C43-A431-168619A2CD25.jpeg

illiterate

Reaction score
Looks like the pants from slides 10 & 11 are the new FA pant replacement. The jacket from slide 19 looks nice.

I guess based on this pic they're the flight pants:
1643212285851.png

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics