• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zenosparadox

Reaction score
I was surprised to come across some random fluff in iPhone news that indicated the fabric is headed for popularity due to its adoption by the Kardashians. This winter, they’re sporting those puffy vests and bombers; next it will trickle down through the Instagram ranks and it’s possible that soon, we’ll all be dressed like middle schoolers.

Where is the green satin Bedford on sale, btw? I can’t even find it at regular prices.
Didn’t know the Bedford had been released in that fabric, actually. I’ve found the Explorer in green on sale at a few places—Cultizm off the top of my head, but definitely a couple others—and that’s the style I’m most interested in in this fabric.

I posted this several months ago. (not the best photo, but you can kinda tell if you zoom in) The fabic is kinda like what you would see in a coach's jacket. I think it's a pretty neat piece and can can be worn pretty easily
Thanks for that - really quite helpful!

blackcheer

Reaction score
Was meant moreso as a friendly tease than a troll. Shoulda added some emojis. Sorry about the miscommunication. Didn't mean to start anything

Right. He asked about the popularity of flight satin, and I mentioned an article about how it will soon become popular after a Kardashian wore it.

It wasn’t my position, but believing something will catch on after a celebrity does it is hardly conspiracy thinking.
I was surprised to come across some random fluff in iPhone news that indicated the fabric is headed for popularity due to its adoption by the Kardashians. This winter, they’re sporting those puffy vests and bombers; next it will trickle down through the Instagram ranks and it’s possible that soon, we’ll all be dressed like middle schoolers.

Where is the green satin Bedford on sale, btw? I can’t even find it at regular prices.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.