• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6FF7973A-4797-459A-8D94-45A9645F6039.jpeg
Anyone seen this one outside of Nepenthes yet? Slept on it and now my size is sold out and I am regretting it. I know stores have been getting their second deliveries in. I’ve seen a few stores have the Loiter in this fabric but I really want the cardigan.

coooaaat

Reaction score
I picked up Totem's exclusive brown cord fatigues and they're awesome. This particular FW21 corduroy doesn't have as much of a red tint as it appeared to have in the lookbook, and it's easier to wear for that reason IMO. Really plush and heavy, I love it.

Has anyone seen this season's charcoal interliner anywhere? Looks like they sold out quickly

Jagger_On

Reaction score
View attachment 1670308
Anyone seen this one outside of Nepenthes yet? Slept on it and now my size is sold out and I am regretting it. I know stores have been getting their second deliveries in. I’ve seen a few stores have the Loiter in this fabric but I really want the cardigan.
I just came across it at Chamber in Korea. For some reason the Korean shops have a lot of the stuff I want this year. - http://chamber-online.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=3586&cate_no=74&display_group=1

Picked up the Loiter in this fabric at the weekend, really awesome piece. Was the one thing I wanted in a suit this year but finding any trousers that aren't ripstop in XL this year is proving a bit of a nightmare.

havensk

Reaction score
What's up with all the polyester in the more recent seasons? I'm seeing a lot of "fake melton wool" and over 50% poly with them even calling stuff poly. My dayton from last year is poly wool and I love the look and feel of it, just makes you wonder.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's up with all the polyester in the more recent seasons? I'm seeing a lot of "fake melton wool" and over 50% poly with them even calling stuff poly. My dayton from last year is poly wool and I love the look and feel of it, just makes you wonder.
The more generous people will likely say it’s a high quality, uniquely patented “in-house tech fabric” of some kind of another, one that adds variety, mystery and shape.

I’ve always thought: Ew, polyester.

havensk

Reaction score
Yea no way to get around paying triple digits for non-renewable plastics. Just wondered if maybe it had been addressed in an interview or by the lead designers (not just daiki, but the other designers)

Chunsak

Reaction score
I’ve heard that EG is gradually moving towards vegan fabrics and eliminating wool entirely. Can’t confirm but the last few seasons do seem to be gradually lowering the % of wool in each fabric

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.