• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Phullyman

Reaction score
Tired on somethings at a local store. The work shirts are nice and heavy still kinda big but I like it. The flight satin explorer shirt is really cool. The Carlyle pants in double cloth is awesome, lots of structure and fits pretty good, I’m about 5’11 and it gives about half a break.
718B3806-D0DA-46E4-A41F-3F355DF57962.jpeg
F5D78B8F-BD34-426C-B5D8-359857DB6DC0.jpeg

illiterate

Reaction score
Tired on somethings at a local store. The work shirts are nice and heavy still kinda big but I like it. The flight satin explorer shirt is really cool. The Carlyle pants in double cloth is awesome, lots of structure and fits pretty good, I’m about 5’11 and it gives about half a break.
View attachment 1651767
View attachment 1651768
Both look great. I wasn't too enticed by the explorer shirt in S/S fabrics but it definitely looks very nice in the flight satin. What size are you wearing there?

Phullyman

Reaction score
Both look great. I wasn't too enticed by the explorer shirt in S/S fabrics but it definitely looks very nice in the flight satin. What size are you wearing there?
Yea the FW fabrics are awesome but its a shame that the "wool" ones are 90% poly and 10% wool! Wearing a M. I tried on L and it was way too big. My normal EG size is borderline M-L. I tried on the military fatigues shirts too in M and those fit pretty spot on.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how sizing is on the Hokas?
I know the models vary for sure but I was able to size down a full size on Bondi 5’s. They are a little snug but not uncomfortably so.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That looks dope and I'm suspicious that the jacket is pinned, it just looks so clean and neat. :tinfoil:
He could be doing it with his arms, the sartorial equivalent of propping up your biceps when crossing your arms.

Dad Shoes

Reaction score
I've looked through this thread and I know that the general consensus is that the NB Jacket is a more trim version than the Bedford (and without the shoulder stitching, but with buttons on the sleeve). Can someone speak to how trim the NB is, and where it's more trim (chest? waist? shoulders? all?). I wear an XS Bedford in the SS21 line and the fit is perfect, but wondering if an XS NB would be too snug. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
I've looked through this thread and I know that the general consensus is that the NB Jacket is a more trim version than the Bedford (and without the shoulder stitching, but with buttons on the sleeve). Can someone speak to how trim the NB is, and where it's more trim (chest? waist? shoulders? all?). I wear an XS Bedford in the SS21 line and the fit is perfect, but wondering if an XS NB would be too snug. Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Typically the NB is 1" tighter in the shoulders and chest compared with the equivalent size in the Bedford.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.