• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Beedub

Reaction score
All of the recent looks here are so good. +1 for the camp collar and cardigan jacket combo.
I’m very seriously looking at the AW heavy ripstop version now, having seen the aforementioned combo.

Chunsak

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel that lookbooks released a year in advance is too soon? The first arrivals for FW21 are hitting stores in the past week, and now I'm getting thrown SS22 in my face. I don't even want to look at it until January or February tbh
Totally agree, but at the same time, I’m always excited for new EG lookbooks(particularly FW)

illiterate

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel that lookbooks released a year in advance is too soon? The first arrivals for FW21 are hitting stores in the past week, and now I'm getting thrown SS22 in my face. I don't even want to look at it until January or February tbh
and in January, SS21 will be in stores followed by the FW21 look book barely a month or so later :)

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Totally agree, but at the same time, I’m always excited for new EG lookbooks(particularly FW)
Don't get me wrong, I like a good lookbook as much as the next guy, but it's 88 degrees today, I'm sunburned, I unpacked all my summer clothes like 3 weeks ago.. yet right now stores are trying to sell me beanies and cord jackets. I'm a few more days of getting sunburned away from being ready for FW, so now would be a great time to release a FW21 lookbook, not SS22.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.