• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this isn't EG but I found these Nonnative shoes which seem pretty EG-adjacent but they aren't in my size. Anyone aware of brands who make a similar model besides Yuketen?
Try Padmore Barnes. I wouldn’t be surprised if they made those. Way better quality than Clark’s IMO.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, it’s vintage Corey Haim, but I feel like it could be me wearing Engineered Garments...

And is it? I dunno, but I need to find out.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, right I figured it was pulled from a magazine spread or something. Looks awesome!

illiterate

Reaction score
Nepenthes NY online store sale is on btw. Not sure how competitive the prices are vs other retailers having sales right now but there seems to be a lot of sizes in stock.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.