• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

schuermang

Reaction score
Those of you with the FA pant, have you found it easy to style? And do you wear them regularly?

Chunsak

Reaction score
The FA pants are probably my most worn pants lately. I find them pretty easy to style, really looking forward to getting a FW weight pair.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I wore yesterday
View attachment 1408152
SS19 Cover Vest
SS13 19th Century BD shirt
SS19 Patchwork Fatigues
FW17 EGxTimbs
❤ For the EG Tims!

I’m still hunting for the blue pair. If anyone has some they would consider moving (10/10.5) please PM me!

schuermang

Reaction score
The FA pants are probably my most worn pants lately. I find them pretty easy to style, really looking forward to getting a FW weight pair.
Wondering if I should scoop a ripstop pair or just wait for FW hmm

jlchau

Reaction score
FA pants are the perfect quarantine pants for gathering your provisions. My favorite pocket is the top front left leg, perfect for my wallet.

illiterate

Reaction score
For those in between sizes for the FA pants did you size up or down? I'm a 33" waist and wondering if I should go for S or M.

okaysee

Reaction score
+1 to this, have a pair of the olive ripstop and they’re easy to work in imo.

For those in between sizes for the FA pants did you size up or down? I'm a 33" waist and wondering if I should go for S or M.
Typically wear a 34” and feel like I could have gone with a M for a slimmer fit but am happy with the L I have.

schuermang

Reaction score
Do we have any non-Chunsak inspo on the pant? I only say this because I've seen all your fits on IG already 😂

Chunsak

Reaction score
get M. I’m a 32w and have a size S. I don’t think they’d fit if my waist was much bigger.

Wondering if I should scoop a ripstop pair or just wait for FW hmm
Nepenthes NY has them in olive reverse sateen. Wish I had known that when I bought mine.

withbluejeans

Reaction score
I know this isn't EG but I found these Nonnative shoes which seem pretty EG-adjacent but they aren't in my size. Anyone aware of brands who make a similar model besides Yuketen?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.