• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

0ldb0y

Reaction score
View attachment 1273442
New to EG, but I like the aesthetic and am trying to pick up more pieces to fill in my casual wardrobe. Advice/Critiques on the fit appreciated.

Jacket: EG
Shirt: J.crew
Pants: Wings + Horns
Boots: Alden
Looks fine. If u want to slowly transition to EG aesthetic, get more relaxed-fitting clothes.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These EG totes alright? Sorta just need a throw-all bag for school.

eg.PNG

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These EG totes alright? Sorta just need a throw-all bag for school.
Just got the black satin one from Envoy, really like it, easy to use on my bike. It's larger than I thought but a good size imo

Was gonna link to Envoy but it's sold out now
Carryall_bag_black_3_grande.jpg

Alexidb

Reaction score
Settling in, I keep walking thru the wrong doors and getting confused about which room I’m in. The property itself hasn’t been well maintained in a while, there are a few unhealthy pines that need to come down and some bog oak that have already come down and are clogging up the creek.

Hopefully it’ll be sorted by spring time, and we can have some serious croquet matches.
Cheers, and thanks for asking!
@Alexidb how you feelin' in the new crib? fully empowered to handle anything and everything the day throws at you when you wake up? hope so. The suit looks good, also!

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 269 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.8%