• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thethrill

Reaction score

New to EG, but I like the aesthetic and am trying to pick up more pieces to fill in my casual wardrobe. Advice/Critiques on the fit appreciated.

Jacket: EG
Shirt: J.crew
Pants: Wings + Horns
Boots: Alden

blackcheer

Reaction score
Would anyone here know if the liner jacket is meant to be worn under (or fits under anyway) the highland parka? Thanks

jlchau

Reaction score
Would anyone here know if the liner jacket is meant to be worn under (or fits under anyway) the highland parka? Thanks
No experience with liner jacket, but if you go TTS on the highland parka there should be plenty of room. I sized down on mine and i can still layer underneath but it's from FW 17. Here's a product description of the liner jacket on an older site I found:

The Liner Jacket can be worn as a jacket on its own, or used as a liner underneath one of Engineered Garments' longer coats such as the Highland or the Duffle. The jacket is also reversible and features include a melton wool inner, two large pockets, full snap fasten front with tie down ribbons, knitted collar and cuff, and vent holes under the arms.

maregmareg

Reaction score
Went to a fundraiser event with my wife the other night... don’t worry, I did my hair and wore a tie too, but I took the pic before that...

View attachment 1273348

FW19 Patchwork Corduroy Bedford
FW?? Chambray Workshirt
FW18 Corduroy Emerson Pant
Paraboot Michaels
Such a solid look, wish my Bedford fitted like that, unfortunately the sleeves are a bit too short on me.

Might be actually selling this FW19 Patchwork cord Bedford in navy, Medium, so if anyone is interested - hit me up.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%