• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

grayfox

Reaction score
I really like the latest collection and I've been happy with my pieces from the past few FW seasons, but FW14 is somethin' else....

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Has anyone got any pictures of the E1 pants being worn particularly the blue dungaree cloth ones from SS15? Can't find much on Google and dunno if I could pull off the lookbook look.
I have them and they're one of my favorite pairs of pants, but I don't get a lot of wear from them unfortunately. I typically wear them with neutrals or blue and feel like they're a bit too casual for something like a longsleeve button down. I can't find the picture, so here's the link of how I most often wear them:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have them and they're one of my favorite pairs of pants, but I don't get a lot of wear from them unfortunately. I typically wear them with neutrals or blue and feel like they're a bit too casual for something like a longsleeve button down. I can't find the picture, so here's the link of how I most often wear them:
oh YOU'RE indigololz. ok I was wondering who that was!

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the brown/ orange knit cardigan but backed it- it was a bit too long and felt really effeminate.
My lady snagged the brown/orange button shawl from me and can't live without it, wears it ten different ways that I would never think of.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FB36E0B1-45A4-4CEC-8F06-0D4859E406C9.jpeg

Yo, look at these pants! I was able to complete a suit, so thank you awesome dude on grailed.

They’re real spongey and vintage-ish, great grandmother -reminiscent, like there’s bound to be some marbles and green hand-blown glass in sight.

I can’t figure out the cinch back, though. Are there supposed to be belt holes or something? (This was apparently a sample).

Last edited:

rusticchasm

Reaction score
No. The c
View attachment 1236018

Yo, look at these pants! I was able to complete a suit, so thank you awesome dude on grailed.

They’re real spongey and vintage-ish, great grandmother -reminiscent, like there’s bound to be some marbles and green hand-blown glass in sight.

I can’t figure out the cinch back, though. Are there supposed to be belt holes or something? (This was apparently a sample).
The cinch just pinches the fabric tight. None of mine have holes.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.