• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

maregmareg

Reaction score
tbh I'm not getting the Uniqlo collaboration.. What am I missing except the Price point?
EG style, very nice quality for the price, great fabric for serious heat plus, what's not to love?
They make me hate summer heatwaves a little less

blue peter

Reaction score
I’d note that there are two flavors of the colab - was at Uniqlo yesterday and saw both. One is “oversized” thicker cotton polo and the other is a regular fit cotton poly blend. I’m normally a M or L in shirting, tried both and went with the medium in the cotton/poly for a slightly more fitted look - still loose and casual and the L would have been just fine, too but a slightly boxier fit.

Any sizing advice please? Did you go TTS EG sizing or size up?
go tts for sure

grayfox

Reaction score
Any sizing advice please? Did you go TTS EG sizing or size up?
Hey I went with my EG size S in the oversized polo specifically. I would def go M, my regular Uniqlo size in the regular polos though.

I could probably pull off an M in the oversized polo as well though, I like the dropped shoulder. Although I was more concerned with le gth of all things. I'm 5 ft 11in and 146lb.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!

Unfortunately Uniqlo Australia will not stock until southern hemisphere summer (September onwards). Fortunately I am visiting Chicago in a couple of weeks, but will order a few in advance of my arrival.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
EG and SLP

New bag courtesy of @shopcanoeclub :>

View attachment 1185013
This kind of jacket (and fatigues, etc), would be great for the new Friday Challenge :

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.