• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shopcanoeclub

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

falgfalg

Reaction score
I also have the EG ghillies. They all fit bad. I think the lacing system makes it impossible to properly tighten them. I tried to sizes and ended up keeping this one.

maregmareg

Reaction score
Sorry for crap pic. Monitaly jacket, eg cagoule, eg painter pants, birks, porter bag.

Question to you birkenclog fans - do you also find your bostons kinda loose? I wear arizonas and zurichs for 7 years already and they hold my feet quite decently. However my bostons fit quite looser, even when adjusted with the strap, should it be like that?

16BAD018-4EFA-463F-9862-3E77F25B640D.jpeg

falgfalg

Reaction score
Sorry for crap pic. Monitaly jacket, eg cagoule, eg painter pants, birks, porter bag.

Question to you birkenclog fans - do you also find your bostons kinda loose? I wear arizonas and zurichs for 7 years already and they hold my feet quite decently. However my bostons fit quite looser, even when adjusted with the strap, should it be like that?

View attachment 1184936
Yeah mine are always kinda loose. They stay on but I don’t really strap em down hard.

grayfox

Reaction score

View attachment 1184936
Jacket is hard. Like Canadian military!

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s a cool jacket. I hope you’ll consider ditching the flannel this summer and maybe rocking it with like some white shorts or pants and a cool turquoise or Hawaiian shirt, cause that could be rad....

falgfalg

Reaction score
That’s a cool jacket. I hope you’ll consider ditching the flannel this summer and maybe rocking it with like some white shorts or pants and a cool turquoise or Hawaiian shirt, cause that could be rad....
I’ll do it just for you bud. Haven’t really had much of “summer” in Massachusetts yet haha

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.