• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
Damn those Paraboots are so good @beneficialmovie. How did you size compared to your Michael's?
Went .5 down actually. I got 44EU in the Michaels, and they're a little loose. I combat that with two pairs of socks. Given that the Reims don't have laces, though, I knew I'd have to go down a little, so I got 43.5. I could probably make a 43 work too.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s nice. Is the fabric that really light, crinkly, 6.5 oz twill (I think), or something more substantial?

cadmonkey

Reaction score
How is the sizing this run? Any advice or feedback would be appreciated. Comparing to previous seasons for example would be great. Cheers.
Fit me the same as the ones that dropped last summer (the tonal versions). Looks even better in person. Would recommend.

blue peter

Reaction score
we're not in mexico city anymore...i went with my normal large and, as normal, a bit shorter than i'd prefer and a bit of extra room in the culo than i'd prefer, but other than that...i'm in love

IMG_2331.jpg

real mccoys
gap
famous fatigues
nb 996

IMG_2327.jpg IMG_2326.jpg IMG_2324.jpg

p.s. - sorry @shopcanoeclub I got really inpatient with the fatigues but i think there's more on the list i may want :fistbump:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.