Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Feb 28, 2007.

1. eusticity

eusticity Senior member

Yes, what jacket is that? It's amazing. & congratulations!

2. JOA

JOA Senior member

JOA,
    that looks great! Mind telling me what jacket, and boots you're wearing?

Yes, what jacket is that? It's amazing. & congratulations!

Jacket is vintage Brooks Bros. herringbone tweed. Shoes are Alden Plain Toe Bluchers in Brown Calf.

joa, really sharp. Intresting use of the fatigue pants.

Agreed, that's a really good look JOA.

Thanks, guys.

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I'm totally with you on that, I never looked at the cord norfolk twice in the pics or threads where it apeared but when I tried it on at Barneys, I loved it. I think the dark cholate brown just doesnt show all the patchwork and details well in pics, but irl its pretty nice indeed. If it wasnt for the fact that it was a small and I was also stuck on trying to get the wool norfolk first, I would've bought it, and the more I think about it, the more I think I need to secure that one while its on sale just in case I never get a shot at the wool version. I'm gonna call Barneys and ask if they even carried the norfolk in xs, and if so, are there any still available.
    Late to the game here, but I'm with you in that I never really liked the styling much from what I saw, especially in the brown herringbone version, but I admit that after seeing Raven post the brown cord, it caught my attention and I decided to give it a try. I'm waiting patiently for it to arrive and when it does, I'll post some pics and some thoughts.

4. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

As long as I'm taking pictures today, might as well show off my Kendall jacket and new green tab collar shirt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. JRyder

JRyder Senior member

drafted into the oregon woods, an indentured serva
    just purchased this tab collar shirt as well; think it will look great with some dark tan colored cords. I just love the way the red lines pop.
    Cheers

6. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Senior member

[​IMG]

What are your stats and what size did you go with? Looks amazing.

I have an EG workshirt in M from this season so I would assume the tab collar would size pretty much the same.

7. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

What are your stats and what size did you go with? Looks amazing.

I have an EG workshirt in M from this season so I would assume the tab collar would size pretty much the same.

Thanks. I'm 5-10 155-160lbs. I'm not as fat as I look in the photo [​IMG] I have a 19th century bd that I could maybe post as well. It fits the same. I'm a medium in both, and a medium in the jacket. I just posted a medium fit pic in the Gitman thread if you need that as a reference.

8. deejaysoy

deejaysoy Senior member

dang, Fred Segal canceled my tab shirt order in a M. That shirt is so dope. Nice Post.

9. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

dang, Fred Segal canceled my tab shirt order in a M. That shirt is so dope. Nice Post.

If you really want it, Johnathan and Olivia had one when I checked a couple of weeks ago. It was almost full price though.

10. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Senior member

Thanks. I'm 5-10 155-160lbs. I'm not as fat as I look in the photo [​IMG] I have a 19th century bd that I could maybe post as well. It fits the same. I'm a medium in both, and a medium in the jacket. I just posted a medium fit pic in the Gitman thread if you need that as a reference.

Great, thanks sirrrrrrrr.

11. himself

himself Senior member

how do you like the kendall, caveat?

i love mine... and DAMN it's warm; the sleeve batting was a very nice touch.

12. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

how do you like the kendall, caveat?

i love mine... and DAMN it's warm; the sleeve batting was a very nice touch.

I have no idea what sleeve batting is, but I love it. The texture is incredible and nothing like I expected when I ordered it.

13. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

From yesterday: WWM cardigan and EG tab collar multi-plaid [​IMG] Today hit the 70s so I broke out the S/S stuff [​IMG] EG shawl collar cardi, scarf, and cinch back shorts [​IMG] Crumby background cause I'm back at school and my apartment is a mess [​IMG]

14. JRyder

JRyder Senior member

drafted into the oregon woods, an indentured serva
    As long as I'm taking pictures today, might as well show off my Kendall jacket and new green tab collar shirt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just posted this shirt on buying and selling, size M, BNWT

15. robin

robin Senior member

Sart picture from pitti. I think this guy is a buyer for Museum Ark or BEAMS.

[​IMG]

ts(s), eg, wwm.