Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Feb 28, 2007.

1. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

I received the Norfolk and Multi from Barney's over the weekend. I went with the medium for the Norfolk. Here are some fit pics of the Norfolk and a pic of the Multi. The Norfolk is very heavy especially with the Multi plaid flannel. Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chip

Chip Senior member

^^^Good Fit on the Multi Plaid.

3. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Senior member

At work feeling very sportswear-y today...

[​IMG]

was thinking of grabbing that pullover. did you size up one? i hear they run small

4. jhoo04

jhoo04 Senior member

I received the Norfolk and Multi from Barney's over the weekend. I went with the medium for the Norfolk. Here are some fit pics of the Norfolk and a pic of the Multi. The Norfolk is very heavy especially with the Multi plaid flannel. Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like the fit of the Jacket. What's your height and weight, I think you may have convinced me to grab it. Yes I am turning this into a dating site.

5. Chip

Chip Senior member

was thinking of grabbing that pullover. did you size up one? i hear they run small
    I'm a xs-small in EG. I went my usual small in the pullover. I only sized up (M)with the Workaday hoodie.

6. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

I like the fit of the Jacket. What's your height and weight, I think you may have convinced me to grab it. Yes I am turning this into a dating site.

Yeah, I like the fit too. Please keep in mind, the jacket is very stiff. At first, I thought it would not fit, however, after trying it on and wearing it loosened up. I am 5'10" 170 lbs. and usually take a 40 jacket.

7. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

you can sell me yours if i don't find it at bloomies on discount [​IMG]
    No problem J, also not sure if you're in nyc but if so, I grabbed the last small at blooms in soho, and didnt see any [email protected], BUT I still have the receipt and tags, I paid cash for it and I havent really worn it outside, so you could maybe get a price adjustment, or return and rebuy, if its on sale.
    you could also possibly sell to me if jo3b passes [​IMG]
    You have second dibs Toru. btw- That norfolk rocks, did you see an xs by any chance?

8. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The Norfolk does rock. The buttons, color and cord fabric sold me. Also, after receiving it the construction is ridiculous. I can see this piece lasting for many years.

9. eusticity

eusticity Senior member

The multi plaid is still on my wish list. Looks great!

10. raven37457

raven37457 Senior member

^^^ I was on the fence about the Multi Plaid but a Barney's SA convinced me to pick it up. The only complaint I have with the shirt is the placement of the chest pocket. I would like the chest pocket to be about an inch higher on the shirt.

11. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

[​IMG] EG field vest and army pants

12. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

I saw this same norfolk at barneys in madison, they didnt have an xs but I still tried on a small, felt really nice, thick and solid. If they'd had the xs when I was there I would've bought it, but now I trying to get the brown wool hbwp first, if not I hope I can still catch one of these in xs. BTW- is the belt loose or fixed? dont remember if I checked that out and also are the buttons loose, tight or just right? I remember having a hard time with a couple of them myself, too narrow eyelet maybe? not sure though.
    Thanks for the kind words everyone. The Norfolk does rock. The buttons, color and cord fabric sold me. Also, after receiving it the construction is ridiculous. I can see this piece lasting for many years.

13. zissou

zissou Senior member

Looking great, toru. Is that the Inverallan hat from Inventory? If so, I am going to knock you down and steal it.

14. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

Thanks man. The cap's nothing fancy...just from a thrift store.

15. zissou

zissou Senior member

Lucky for you! [​IMG]