• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

raven37457

Reaction score
I received the Norfolk and Multi from Barney's over the weekend. I went with the medium for the Norfolk. Here are some fit pics of the Norfolk and a pic of the Multi. The Norfolk is very heavy especially with the Multi plaid flannel. Enjoy.

DSCF0028-3.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030-2.jpg

DSCF0031-3.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

nakedundermyclothes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chip
At work feeling very sportswear-y today...

photo2-2.jpg

was thinking of grabbing that pullover. did you size up one? i hear they run small

jhoo04

Reaction score
Originally Posted by raven37457
I received the Norfolk and Multi from Barney's over the weekend. I went with the medium for the Norfolk. Here are some fit pics of the Norfolk and a pic of the Multi. The Norfolk is very heavy especially with the Multi plaid flannel. Enjoy.

DSCF0028-3.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030-2.jpg

DSCF0031-3.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

I like the fit of the Jacket. What's your height and weight, I think you may have convinced me to grab it. Yes I am turning this into a dating site.

Chip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes
was thinking of grabbing that pullover. did you size up one? i hear they run small
I'm a xs-small in EG. I went my usual small in the pullover. I only sized up (M)with the Workaday hoodie.

raven37457

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhoo04
I like the fit of the Jacket. What's your height and weight, I think you may have convinced me to grab it. Yes I am turning this into a dating site.

Yeah, I like the fit too. Please keep in mind, the jacket is very stiff. At first, I thought it would not fit, however, after trying it on and wearing it loosened up. I am 5'10" 170 lbs. and usually take a 40 jacket.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
you can sell me yours if i don't find it at bloomies on discount
smile.gif

No problem J, also not sure if you're in nyc but if so, I grabbed the last small at blooms in soho, and didnt see any EG@53Lex, BUT I still have the receipt and tags, I paid cash for it and I havent really worn it outside, so you could maybe get a price adjustment, or return and rebuy, if its on sale.
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
you could also possibly sell to me if jo3b passes
fight[1].gif

You have second dibs Toru. btw- That norfolk rocks, did you see an xs by any chance?

raven37457

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. The Norfolk does rock. The buttons, color and cord fabric sold me. Also, after receiving it the construction is ridiculous. I can see this piece lasting for many years.

raven37457

Reaction score
^^^ I was on the fence about the Multi Plaid but a Barney's SA convinced me to pick it up. The only complaint I have with the shirt is the placement of the chest pocket. I would like the chest pocket to be about an inch higher on the shirt.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw this same norfolk at barneys in madison, they didnt have an xs but I still tried on a small, felt really nice, thick and solid. If they'd had the xs when I was there I would've bought it, but now I trying to get the brown wool hbwp first, if not I hope I can still catch one of these in xs. BTW- is the belt loose or fixed? dont remember if I checked that out and also are the buttons loose, tight or just right? I remember having a hard time with a couple of them myself, too narrow eyelet maybe? not sure though.
Originally Posted by raven37457
Thanks for the kind words everyone. The Norfolk does rock. The buttons, color and cord fabric sold me. Also, after receiving it the construction is ridiculous. I can see this piece lasting for many years.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking great, toru. Is that the Inverallan hat from Inventory? If so, I am going to knock you down and steal it.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. The cap's nothing fancy...just from a thrift store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads